Screwed

8.2

1. Aug 12, 2011
    I can just say one thing about this movie, that really sucked and was so bad that I wanted to kill the director, I will say just 4 words: This movie is SCREWED
    Jul 26, 2002
    A waste of time, film, effort...
  3. K-doglambo
    Jun 12, 2002
    If you close your eyes and cover your ears, then the movie's not bad.
  4. TomD.
    Aug 27, 2001
    Dat is da biggest load of hullabaloo I have ever seen with apalling language and nudity.
  5. AHG.
    Sep 14, 2002
    Painful.. Just painful. What has filmmaking come to? And by the way critic-haters, the critics do a GREAT job, thats why their professionals. Many of them have spent years studying how to properly analyze a film and how much effort was made into making it, so you should just shaddup. Thanks.
  6. RyanL.
    Dec 19, 2001
    The worst... ever. And I like practically everything, and and a big Norm fan. Danny DeVito's first scene is the only thing in the whole movie that made me laugh. I hate myself for paying to see it.
  7. Jun 3, 2015
    Pacing is very important when one is making a movie, it is so essential that if one does not know how to properly structure scenes he is screwed. The pacing in this film is not the only problem with it. Norm Macdonald makes a terribly annoying lead that kills any chance for the film to be somewhat decent. You get what you expect from Dave Chappelle, but he can only bring a few laughs fromPacing is very important when one is making a movie, it is so essential that if one does not know how to properly structure scenes he is screwed. The pacing in this film is not the only problem with it. Norm Macdonald makes a terribly annoying lead that kills any chance for the film to be somewhat decent. You get what you expect from Dave Chappelle, but he can only bring a few laughs from this otherwise ill fated comedic mess. In many ways this film reminds me of 1941. Instead of making the attempt to write good comedy the film makers decide to have the actors just yell at each other the whole movie. Loud does not equal good comedy it is just annoying. I will say Danny DeVito was well cast, but ultimately his character got a little too creepy to enjoy. There are a couple plot twists that keep what is happening, but that does not change the fact that the movie is absolutely unfunny. The ending feels completely rushed, as throughout the movie so many ideas were crammed and forced into an unsatisfying resolution. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 13 Critics

First-time directors Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski must have written the script for this comedy when they were about 12--and not changed a word.
  2. A confusedly misconceived hybrid of interracial buddy comedy and imitation Marx Brothers farce.
  3. Gives stupid, vulgar comedy a bad name.