6.3

1. ALF
    Apr 3, 2011
    Maybe it is because I am male but this film was just so dull and so long. I think it also justified my decision to stay happily single as they go on, and on, and on. ... This film had absolutely nothing going for it. The cast I am sorry but I do not find them attractive as women and I found myself feeling less so as the films went on. Normally I give films a second chance and watch themMaybe it is because I am male but this film was just so dull and so long. I think it also justified my decision to stay happily single as they go on, and on, and on. ... This film had absolutely nothing going for it. The cast I am sorry but I do not find them attractive as women and I found myself feeling less so as the films went on. Normally I give films a second chance and watch them again, but for this particular film (as with the Royal Tenebaums and The Life Aquatic) I do not need to. Thankfully I bought this as a cheap DVD and plan to donate it to a library or someone who also will probably pass it on when they have seen it. Expand
  2. Jan 24, 2013
    The only good thing about the movie is the image quality.

1. Unfortunately, where episodes of the series used to take their cue from a question posed by one of Carrie's columns, writer-director Michael Patrick King never finds that focus, and Sex and the City loses its tart edge in the process.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Best in its small moments, the movie should find receptive gal pals congregating for the mother of all viewing parties.
  3. Reviewed by: William Thomas
    If you are immune to the charms of Carrie and co., this will do little to convert you. Still, it has more than enough sass, style and sentiment to keep the faithful satisfied. Add a star if you're a fan.