DreamWorks Distribution | Release Date: October 1, 2004
6.9
Generally favorable reviews based on 192 Ratings
Watch Now
Trev29Sep 3, 2012
Everybody who is hating on this movie are just stuck up. It was very funny and entertaining. All the characters were great, and it was quite creative how they built a world under the sea.
Jedi_JettsonJan 12, 2012
Its easy to compare it to Finding Nemo but the references to real-life and the singing is surprisingly clever and fancy and the cast is ambitious. Nevertheless compared to Finding Nemo, its plot teaches children why you should be yourself andIts easy to compare it to Finding Nemo but the references to real-life and the singing is surprisingly clever and fancy and the cast is ambitious. Nevertheless compared to Finding Nemo, its plot teaches children why you should be yourself and not someone your not despite being different from others. Expand
SolidWeaselMGSMar 24, 2013
With a good plot and funny humor (IMO, don't mention this), this is a decent film IMO. Quite unique against other Dreamworks films. I like it. But I don't like it as much as most other Dreamworks movie, still, thumbs up for me.
KillzonegamingMar 12, 2015
Honestly one of the best movies ever.
Up there with Lion King, Shrek 2, Citizen Kane, Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost Ark.
Great lineup, funny as hell, great animation, and an awesome soundtrack. Don't miss it. [Review written
Honestly one of the best movies ever.

Great lineup, funny as hell, great animation, and an awesome soundtrack.
Don't miss it.

[Review written October 10, 2004]
EOB900Aug 25, 2015
I will admit this is not one of DreamWorks best animated film due to its animation and pretty annoying
But the i like the story and its very funny moments especially from Martin Scorsece This is Good
But not great
CoryisGodFeb 26, 2016
There are several truthful themes and universal central ideas which are shown in the complex and intriguing movie Shark Tale. The movie, with its countless layers on narrative and seamless rhetoric, should not go under the title merely aThere are several truthful themes and universal central ideas which are shown in the complex and intriguing movie Shark Tale. The movie, with its countless layers on narrative and seamless rhetoric, should not go under the title merely a "movie". Shark Tale is an enthusiastic applause of how the randomization of profundity transcends unto the language of intellectual property, hence being the zenith of cinematic industry. It is not a sycophant, rather it is truculent towards the innovation of hollywood, being staid and not oblivious as much as it is lithe and jubilant Expand
SimpsonFansNov 20, 2016
Represents solid family entertainment, and will find a special place in the hearts of those who adore the "Godfather" movies and the TV series "The Sopranos."
Tiber5Oct 22, 2016
Whatever this animated remake has done, it is extremely well-guared at DreamWorks Animation. It is the bodyguard of DreamWorks and looks like Finding Nemo and Dory both had more songs. It is such a musical. I really watch it. 10/10.
TiberScientistNov 5, 2016
With a good plot and funny humor, this is a grat film IMO. Quite unique against other Dreamworks films. I like it. But I don't like it as much as Shrek, still, thumbs up for me.
LostVisitorNov 24, 2016