8.5

1. Nov 18, 2011
    I am not quite sure how any one person can sit through even ten minutes of a film such as this, let alone watch to whole darn thing. 'Shaun of the Dead' deserves no rating higher than what i have chosen to rate it, and believe anyone who actually feels like this film is worthy of production, should reconsider their life choices.
  2. Nov 15, 2012
    Everybody's gone wild about this zom-com, and I'm not loving it. Nick Frost and Simon Pegg have been in a few movies together, and I haven't liked any of them. Maybe there's something wrong with me, but like I said, I'm not loving it.
  3. Jun 19, 2014
    Shaun of the Dead is a tasteless, disgusting piece of work with very little redemption or justification for all its gore. It's plot points are stupid and hypocritical, the characters are some of the most annoyingly stupid people I've ever seen on a screen, and the movie feels decidedly incompetent. One of the worst movies I have ever seen.

1. A gleefully gory, pitch-perfect parody of George Romero's zombie films. But this isn't a movie about other movies. Shaun of the Dead stands on its own.
  2. Reviewed by: Jim Agnew
    Extremely funny, side splitting good time.
  3. Reviewed by: Ray Bennett
    It's worth sticking around for the coda too as it contains some hilarious and very politically incorrect suggestions as to how zombies might be put to work once they've been tamed.