She's Out of My League

6.8

1. Feb 19, 2011
    You can probably guess the entire plot from just viewing the trailer. Still the film isn't terrible, and offers a handful of scenes that will make you chuckle.
  2. Dec 8, 2013
    I gave the film a 6 because the writing is pretty funny and there are some good laugh out moments, but it's one of the most unrealistic film I've ever seen. Just a shameless male fantasy marketed at sad gits who dream about being able to bag a perfect woman through the sheer force of personality alone. A very safe comedy that doesn't push any boundaries. I switched it off because it becameI gave the film a 6 because the writing is pretty funny and there are some good laugh out moments, but it's one of the most unrealistic film I've ever seen. Just a shameless male fantasy marketed at sad gits who dream about being able to bag a perfect woman through the sheer force of personality alone. A very safe comedy that doesn't push any boundaries. I switched it off because it became so painfully predictable. Expand
  3. Jan 8, 2011
    I like fairy tales, but not this kind, please. Jay Baruchel (Kirk) is probably being chased by hot girls in real world, because he's somehow rich & famous and things like that, but this annoying whiny (below) average Joe he is playing in this movie ... not a chance. Movie has few jokes and some charm, but it needed some serious reality check edit (or better lead role casting)
  4. Jun 15, 2011
    A funny, romantic comedy with a good sense of humour. Although some parts are really pretentious I felt like the movie had its moments and I could enjoy it alongside my bucket full of popcorn. I wouldn't turn the television off if this would be running.
  5. Jun 24, 2013
    Just saw this film and i can't that it is so bad. It is an usual american comedy with happy ending and so and so which such films are too boring. This one had some funny moments and some characters were really well done and impressed me. I laughed but it's a film for an afternoon if you don't have anything else to do.
  6. AronJ
    Apr 5, 2010
    Doesn't really stick out by any means, but isnt horrible. Has several funny scenes. Actors fit their parts. Has an incredibly cliche' ending. Not a must-see, but decent.
  7. BillC.
    Mar 23, 2010
    This film isn't bad.It could have been better and that's it's biggest weakness.Many scenes play well , but I few are just lame as can be. I wasn't expecting a whole lot from the film , and based on that it was pretty much an OK film.
  8. Apr 14, 2014
    She's Out of My League is a safe and predictable romantic comedy, where the undeserving underdog gets the perfect girl. This movie is well cast with recognizable character actors.

1. What threatened to be yet another routine exercise in raunchiness instead turns out to be a sweet, charming, hilariously funny love story that could emerge as a sleeper hit.
  2. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    This appealingly cast movie seesaws from unlikely thoughtfulness to imbecilic vulgarity.
  3. you sense that "The Hangover" loomed large over this production. Still, Eve has a true flair for zingers, and the movie’s heart survives intact.