6.4

1. Aug 12, 2010
    This installment, the best after Shrek 2, is everything, especially the Shrek-Donkey relationship is exceptional.
    A worthy and delirious final chapter to this animation franchise.Wish there would be more in future- will be truely missed!
  2. Feb 12, 2011
    While not good as Shrek 2, I really enjoyed this Shrek, even more than the first one. I really am glad they got rid of the Arthur character, since he was the weak point of Shrek 3.
  3. Oct 11, 2010
    Shrek 4 was awesome! Definitely one of the most satisfying movies of the summer so far. Enjoyed it from beginning to end. And if it is the last Shrek movie, it serves the series proud. I'd proudly own Shrek and Shrek 4.
  4. Feb 11, 2012

1. Reveals a definite been-there, done-that feeling.
  2. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    The reputed swan song for the series and its first entry in 3D, pic contains a respectable number of laughs, but also borrows its storyline from the oft-recycled "It's a Wonderful Life," and if that's all its creators can do, it's best to put Far Far Away far far away.
  3. Hilarious and heartfelt from start to finish, this is the best Shrek of them all, and that's no fairy tale.