Freestyle Releasing | Release Date: May 13, 2011
6.7
Generally favorable reviews based on 11 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MarcDoyleMay 18, 2011
Could a movie be more derivative of Dazed & Confused? (Actually, yes, The Stoned Age might qualify). But despite this, it's really not bad and worth seeing. The lead actor and his two buddies are interesting, though Ashley Greene is theCould a movie be more derivative of Dazed & Confused? (Actually, yes, The Stoned Age might qualify). But despite this, it's really not bad and worth seeing. The lead actor and his two buddies are interesting, though Ashley Greene is the breakout star of this film. She is finally able to act now that she's free of the Twilight constraints. Excellent music in this one. Definitely a bit darker than your average coming-of-age romp. Expand
penfifteenJul 12, 2011
I went to this premiere and felt like everyone could hear me rolling my eyes. Cliches packed on top of other cliches. One of the worst movies I've ever seen.
JgatzJul 26, 2013
Ashley Greene and Heath Freeman made this movie watchable. My issue with Skateland is the lack of depth into the characters lives. The characters seemed more like stereotypes than actual people.