7.0

1. Dec 21, 2012
    This was so bad I had to walk out. Not funny. I liked Mike Brigligiailiailiailiaa. But now I don't. Awful. His stuttering through stuff was miserable.
  2. Dec 28, 2012
    Huh? This guy bored me to distraction. Never did get the point of him, or the movie. Just a "story" about a bumbling, mumbling, talentless (at least as a comic) dullard making poor career and life choices. Who cares? Go to any shopping mall, government job site, public school faculty lounge, or bar and you'll be surrounded by similar decrepit, self-absorbed losers. No one wants to see a movie of their lives, for good reason. The only redeeming aspect was the female lead, who finally came to her senses and got out of the relationship. She summed him up nicely at the end by stating (paraphrasing) that she stayed in the relationship for so long only because she felt sorry for him. Pathetic. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Steve Persall
    Oct 17, 2012
    I've watched Sleepwalk With Me twice now, each time impressed with Birbiglia's confidence in revealing so much about his craft and himself, and the freely associated style with which he does it.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Williams
    Sep 14, 2012
    Notwithstanding its storytelling stumbles, Sleepwalk With Me points in a positive direction for this likable comedian's career.
  3. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Sep 7, 2012
    Sleepwalk With Me is a decent film -- even if its not one that lingers.