| Release Date: July 31, 2013
tbd
No score yet
Watch Now
eploOct 4, 2013
Marking fumbled with an excellent topic and focused too much on the background of players in the game rather than the actual interesting thieves and robbers stuff we pay to see. The marketing team lured me in well, and the first and last 20Marking fumbled with an excellent topic and focused too much on the background of players in the game rather than the actual interesting thieves and robbers stuff we pay to see. The marketing team lured me in well, and the first and last 20 minutes delivers with the fantastical insight into the processes of the Pink Panthers...it's all of that filler in between that becomes tiresome quickly. The general history of Serbia and the regional struggle could have been compressed into 15 minutes and still had a great impact.

Overall, I expected many more heists (the movie shows 4 I believe) and a lot more detail into the law enforcement explanation of why they do what they do (they always hold the door open during heists, why is this?) and the measures the Pink Panthers take to prevent capture (disguises, etc.). Vaguely entertaining.