Snakes on a Plane

7.4

1. RandomFire
    Oct 15, 2006
    Absolutely terrible. So bad that it's just really bad.
  2. ColbyC
    Jan 5, 2007
    If the internet didn't exist, this movie would be: Snakes on a Plane, an Alan Smithee film. Not campy enough to be fun, too boring to be scary.
  3. MauraC
    Oct 25, 2006
    Absolutely horrible. Yes, I laughed... in disbelief. I had no idea a movie could sink so low until I saw Snakes on a Plane. But for making me laugh at all, I will award it a 1.
  4. AnsonG
    Dec 28, 2006
    Boring, pointless, and too long. I cant believe they release this garbage on cinema.
  5. Sep 10, 2010
    One of the worst films I've ever seen in my life. I wish I could get the 40 minutes back that I wasted on this movie, before I just walked out of the theatre.
  6. BosGuy
    Aug 28, 2006
    totally worthless movie with no value whatsoever. i'd rather have spent the time answering work email. yes, it's that bad.
  7. Laurent
    Aug 20, 2006
    VERY boring until 10 minutes before the end - as an afterthought - when the real Jules kicks in. Avoid.
  8. Q.
    Aug 21, 2006
    Quite possibly the worst piece of .... to be released as a major motion picture in the last 10 years. All you people giving this movie good ratings because of the internet buzz surrounding it and the "so bad it's good" effect are fools, pure and simple. You have been suckered by a handful of bored, clever people, and you really need to start thinking for yourself. You'll be happier.
  9. FedUp
    Sep 1, 2006
    Horrendous from start to finish. Not worthy of your time or hard earned money.
  10. LarS.
    Aug 20, 2006
    Should have been name "Idiots in Movie Theatres". It's what's wrong with American film making. Samuel L Jackson must be laughing all the way to the bank and laughing at the idiots who bothered to rate this "C" movie!
  11. MikeB
    Aug 22, 2006
    Pretty silly. Good effects (snakes), but a virtual remake of Poseidon Adventure with snakes instead of water. Yes, some laughs, but not enough to save it. Interesting how some reviewers here give it good marks because it is stupid. I deducted because of it.
  12. David
    Aug 23, 2006
    So bad that it is impossible to believe the viewers positive scores given this trash was released? I have heard from a few that their opinions were not published. Makes one wonder it this site is on the up and up.
  13. Alec
    Aug 18, 2006
    This is NOT so bad it's good. It's just bad. Awful even. Stupid.
  14. jak
    Aug 24, 2006
    Over hyped, totally dissapointed. Sam jackson is great but a terrible terrible movie. Not funny, and too long.
  15. JohnK
    Oct 7, 2006
    This is the worst movie of all time! If it was any worse it wouldn't be called a movie. The acting, the story and the special fx were terrible. I would rather pay money to watch Barbie than watch that horrible movie. It is easily the worst movie around.
  16. Goffy
    Aug 24, 2006
    So bad and campy that I laughed at times. But seriously who comes up with crapola like this?
  17. Ladyfinger
    Aug 24, 2006
    One of the worst movies ever made. It is a below a B movie if you can believe that.
  18. Sidiot
    Aug 26, 2006
    Samuel Jackson get a one. The rest of this crapola gets a minus ten.
  19. Aaron
    Aug 29, 2006
    This movie is slithering away at the box office as word of mouth is dooming it to where it belongs. Absolutely horrible.
  20. Int3rmission
    Aug 24, 2006
    I was really looking forward to this film. I mean it's SNAKES ON A PLANE !! [***SPOILERS***] However I was pretty disapointed. The film is fairly enjoyable up untill the last 20 minutes where it gets unbleivalbly corny (a guy who plays Playstation lands the plane, and people start swapping phone numbers after they land like nothing had happened....obviously these scenes were meant to I was really looking forward to this film. I mean it's SNAKES ON A PLANE !! [***SPOILERS***] However I was pretty disapointed. The film is fairly enjoyable up untill the last 20 minutes where it gets unbleivalbly corny (a guy who plays Playstation lands the plane, and people start swapping phone numbers after they land like nothing had happened....obviously these scenes were meant to be funny but they just plain sucked). It's hard to tell what this movie was trying to achieve and it feels like they were changing their position on the film on the basis of what all the fans wanted. The result is a mish mash of comedy, seriousness and crappy horror elements. By the way, anyone who thought this movie was scary are watching some pretty lame films. The CGI snakes look just that...CGI. And because there CGI, they aren't scary in the least bit. Do yourself a favour, if your going to see this film dont go in beliveing all of that internet hype bullshit. Make up your own mind. In my opinion this film could have been way better if they decided to go in one direction, comedy or horror. Instead it seems like they didnt no what the hell they were going for and the result is something neither purely enjoyable nor insanely terrible....just bland. Expand
  21. KingC.
    Aug 28, 2006
    So bad that it dropped from number one at the box office to number six in less than five days. This movie is a total bomb sans the hype. It doesn't even qualify for a B movie. Avoid.
  22. May 19, 2014
    The movie failed to be suspenseful, scary, dramatic and if the point was to make the situation funny, it failed miserably at that as well. Snakes on a Plane is an insulting film on nearly every level that got worst as each minute passed by.
  23. Apr 22, 2013
    Possibly one of the worst movies I've ever seen, Snakes on a Plane lacks everything in terms of action, acting, humour and not even in the slightest bit, frightening. The movie is exactly what the title says, a bunch of snakes on a plane, this being said, if I were to rate this movie based on how well this movie satisfied what I thought it was going to be, I'd give it a perfect ten. ThePossibly one of the worst movies I've ever seen, Snakes on a Plane lacks everything in terms of action, acting, humour and not even in the slightest bit, frightening. The movie is exactly what the title says, a bunch of snakes on a plane, this being said, if I were to rate this movie based on how well this movie satisfied what I thought it was going to be, I'd give it a perfect ten. The only good scene was when the guy and the girl, go into the toilets to have a little bit of fun, honestly the t*ts were the best part of the film but it was abruptly ended and ruined by a ferocious snake biting on her breasts. There's only so much of snakes on a plane that you can see before you decide to leave the theatre. The only reason I was kept in my seats was because of Samuel L. Jackson, he was the only part of the film that deserve positive acclaim. This movie will forever be remembered as the most pointless movie ever created. Expand

Neither as good nor as bad as you'd hoped it would be: It's just a mediocre exploitation picture with an inspired premise (succinctly spelled out by its title), loads of gratuitous gore, a dash of equally gratuitous nudity and enough inanities to make you wonder if Ed Wood rose from the grave to serve as a creative consultant on the project.
    The film failed to be frightening, suspenseful or dramatic but accidentally succeeded in being absolutely hilarious.
  3. Looming large over all this is Jackson, who glowers and growls and acts the hero better than any actor out there.