7.5

1. May 19, 2014
    The movie failed to be suspenseful, scary, dramatic and if the point was to make the situation funny, it failed miserably at that as well. Snakes on a Plane is an insulting film on nearly every level that got worst as each minute passed by.
  2. Apr 22, 2013
    Possibly one of the worst movies I've ever seen, Snakes on a Plane lacks everything in terms of action, acting, humour and not even in the slightest bit, frightening. The movie is exactly what the title says, a bunch of snakes on a plane, this being said, if I were to rate this movie based on how well this movie satisfied what I thought it was going to be, I'd give it a perfect ten. The only good scene was when the guy and the girl, go into the toilets to have a little bit of fun, honestly the t*ts were the best part of the film but it was abruptly ended and ruined by a ferocious snake biting on her breasts. There's only so much of snakes on a plane that you can see before you decide to leave the theatre. The only reason I was kept in my seats was because of Samuel L. Jackson, he was the only part of the film that deserve positive acclaim. This movie will forever be remembered as the most pointless movie ever created. Expand
  3. Jul 25, 2012
    Just stupid, with terrible acting except from Samuel L. Jackson who also didn't do a fairly great job either. The story was dumb and pointless but it was entertaining to watch. I've heard so much from this movie and expected a lot more. This was just....well, stupid.
  4. Nov 10, 2011
    Avec Des Serpents dans l'Avion, je ne vais pas tourner autour du pot : c'est scénaristiquement invraisemblable, visuellement laid (en tout cas, pour les effets numériques), joué sans conviction... En somme, et je pèse mes mots, c'est entièrement con (il n'y a qu'à voir le titre...). Et pourtant, ce nanar se laisse regarder avec un plaisir coupable, parce qu'il est en quelque sorte fun, et notamment grâce à des séquences plutôt désopillantes et énergiques avec les serpents, et surtout que le film ne se prend pas au sérieux. En somme, le film de David R. Ellis (à qui l'on doit Destination Finale 2) arrive à nous livrer un film, certes ridicule, mais qui se révèle être un divertissement de taille si l'on veut s'éclater entre potes avec du grand n'importe quoi. Expand
  5. Sep 10, 2010
    One of the worst films I've ever seen in my life. I wish I could get the 40 minutes back that I wasted on this movie, before I just walked out of the theatre.

Neither as good nor as bad as you'd hoped it would be: It's just a mediocre exploitation picture with an inspired premise (succinctly spelled out by its title), loads of gratuitous gore, a dash of equally gratuitous nudity and enough inanities to make you wonder if Ed Wood rose from the grave to serve as a creative consultant on the project.
  2. Reviewed by: Kyle Smith
    The film failed to be frightening, suspenseful or dramatic but accidentally succeeded in being absolutely hilarious.
  3. Looming large over all this is Jackson, who glowers and growls and acts the hero better than any actor out there.