1. Jun 19, 2013
    Complete boredom. I tried so hard to get through this movie The Rock was so miscasted it is ridiculous. 5 Minutes of action in the entire movie and I think I may be pushing it.
  2. Mar 4, 2013
    Slow and tedious. Don't waste your money. 10 minutes of action at the end but before that it is a talking movie for almost the whole time. It feels like Dwayne Johnson fit this movie into his schedule. The script was hacked together by committee. Yes, I felt like I was ripped off. Don't pay good money, see it on TV if you are interested in a year.
  3. Feb 26, 2013
    I almost vomited from boredom. Same plot as always. Same cheap tricks. When are these hollywood film makers going to start catering to smart, compassionate people? They're oiling a machine that's destroying our planet. Makes me sick, literally.
  4. Feb 23, 2013
    Snitch tries to show sympathy but ends up going off-topic with uneeded plot material.
  5. Nov 21, 2014
    Not a very good movie. Guys son gets tricked by his friend and as a result gets thrown in jail and the father makes a deal with authorities to go undercover and help them destroy a drug cartel. Very boring movie, drama. Not recommending it.
  6. Jun 12, 2013
    Boring! Most scenes shot in the dark. Not worth the money. Dozed off during the first half. Dwayne Johnson is better than this. It's not worth rating. If I had to I'd rate it "D" for DULL.

1. Reviewed by: Robbie Collin
    Jun 21, 2013
    Neither clever nor stupid enough to work.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Jun 21, 2013
    Good intentions are all but submerged in nonsense.
  3. Reviewed by: James White
    Apr 1, 2013
    While not the balls-out action movie the marketing suggests, this Rock-powered family drama is not with its moments.