4.0

1. Nov 5, 2013
    There is one thing I like and one thing I dislike about this version of Hans Christian Andersen's "The Snow Queen."

The one I like is the animation keeping on pace with the original story in modern perspective as promised by Wizart Animation officials.

The one I dislike is the English soundtrack. It sounded and looked like that it was improvised than putting up a good effort. That
    is not what I've expected from the audio.

I give this animated feature a "B+." However, I'll give it an "A" if they can do a better job with the English soundtrack, even though it received positive reviews in their home country, Russia.

But for the record, Wizart Animation of Russia has shown great qualities in the animation business, even though it may look kind of a rip-off to Disney, Pixar, DreamWorks, Blue Sky, Illumination, and many other animation studios in America. They have what it takes to produce animated features, and their latest feature, "The Snow Queen" is their runner up.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Frank Scheck
    Oct 16, 2013
    None of the characters,--whether human, fantastical, or anthropomorphically animal—prove remotely engaging. And the cheap animation, the sort of low-grade CGI endemic to endless direct-to-video efforts, proves visually unappealing.
  2. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    Oct 8, 2013
    Snow Queen proves both visually cruddy and narratively muddled.