Vertical Entertainment | Release Date: October 11, 2013
4.3
Mixed or average reviews based on 6 Ratings
WATCH NOW
UnclePolizziNov 5, 2013
There is one thing I like and one thing I dislike about this version of Hans Christian Andersen's "The Snow Queen."

The one I like is the animation keeping on pace with the original story in modern perspective as promised by Wizart Animation officials.

The one I dislike is the English soundtrack. It sounded and looked like that it was improvised than putting up a good effort. That is not what I've expected from the audio.

I give this animated feature a "B+." However, I'll give it an "A" if they can do a better job with the English soundtrack, even though it received positive reviews in their home country, Russia.

But for the record, Wizart Animation of Russia has shown great qualities in the animation business, even though it may look kind of a rip-off to Disney, Pixar, DreamWorks, Blue Sky, Illumination, and many other animation studios in America. They have what it takes to produce animated features, and their latest feature, "The Snow Queen" is their runner up.