8.5

1. Nov 26, 2011
    Actually pretty good for a musical. It was funny and well worth the watch and any fan of the series will absolutely love this film. I thought it was good.
  2. Amoviecritic
    May 9, 2003
    A really funny movie with a great plot. Definitely one of the best movies made. Although the movie is not as funny as the funniest South Park episodes, (Bigger, Longer, and Uncut features more short laughs than laugh-out-loud-monents, and these problems keep the movie from getting a 10.) However, an awesome movie.
  3. Nov 7, 2010
    Hands down a timeless classic of comedy gold! The songs were clever and original, the jokes funny and outrageous, and the voice acting was great as usual by Mat and Trey. Hopefully other's will look back at this movie as the pinnacle of how a great comedy is to be made.
  4. Sep 17, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Eh. it ha good moments, but overall pretty not funny. cussing like mad isnt funny. if you randomly cuss its not funny. but the part where kenny has surgery is funny. i wouldn't suggest it. the show is hilarious just not the movie. Expand
  5. AlexG.
    Apr 11, 2008
    If you hate this movie, you have no perception of comedy whatsoever the umor in this is brilliant, with music that should be top of the charts and phrases that top my list in all-time greatest comedy lines. Theonly film that makes me think positively of Saddam Hussein (not in real life) if his real persona was that of how he is portrayed in this movie then i wouldbuy him a drink. SENSATIONAL!!!
  6. Jan 7, 2012
    This is one of the most offensive and funny animated movies of all time. Everything is in its place, but the whole movie works on several levels. It is amazing.
  7. MichaelS.
    Aug 16, 2007
    Amazing movie, very clever and witty, brilliant song lyrics, easily the best movie-musical ever created. I even showed my parents this movie against my better instincts, and it had them in stitches the entire time. Simply incredible.
  8. IHATEYOUSOUTHPARK
    Dec 22, 2004
    THE WORST FILM EVER! Some guys dragged me to this. To vulgar, violent and horrible! This should have got a 00 at the Metacritic's calculation!
  9. Aug 11, 2010
    Not only is this one of the funniest movie ever made, made in Trey and Matt's prime times, but the music is superb. I swear, the music was incredible, trey should be a musician, Up there was a great song. The story was very good.
  10. Oct 9, 2010
    Possibly the funniest film in movie history, South Park BLU is raunchy, political, smart, relevant and downright hilarious. A must see movie, even if you've never seen the show.
  11. Aug 27, 2014
    This is a great film, great music, humor and acting. How can you not like it in at least one way? I still go back and watch it all the time. Highly recommended.
  12. Nov 12, 2012
    This is the raunchiest, trashiest, most vulgar film I've ever seen. And I laughed through all 81 minutes.
  13. Dec 12, 2013
    Relies too much on shock value and swearing for laughs. It's not that I'm offended by the humor, it's that the same old jokes rehashed over and over get boring, and this film has so many musical moments that could have been replaced with something better.
  14. Sep 8, 2014
    The movie you shouldn't miss if you're a fan of south park :D
    It's fun, hilarous, politically incorrect: all we like in south park !!
    However, if you don't like the sitcom.. Don't watch it!
  15. DaveC.
    Jun 30, 2003
    Great Sh*t. Very Funny with some great musical numbers that brillantly parody animated disney musicals. The Crude Languge is funny and it has clever brillantly witty social satire. I love how it makes it fun of itself with the asses of fire movie. This is a film for everybody except Joe Lieberman and Mothers who resemble Kyles Mom. Some people may warn you this is for mature audiences but Great Sh*t. Very Funny with some great musical numbers that brillantly parody animated disney musicals. The Crude Languge is funny and it has clever brillantly witty social satire. I love how it makes it fun of itself with the asses of fire movie. This is a film for everybody except Joe Lieberman and Mothers who resemble Kyles Mom. Some people may warn you this is for mature audiences but that's bullsh*t. This is as much for the kids who sneak into R rated movies (much like the south park kids) as it is for everone else. Everybody should know that kids swear and this movie will not warp their impresionable minds. Expand
  16. RyanM.
    May 27, 2001
    A hilarious film that was just dying to pop up. It is very offensive and vulgar but I mean come on...it's funny!
  17. Ohmygod...theykilledGilbertMulroneycakes!(sorry)
    Nov 27, 2002
    It's great, it's sick and it's wrong. So very wrong. Worth seeing just for the songs - genuinely excellent movie-show songs! My favourite is the spot-on Les Miserables end-of-act-one-so-everyone-gets-to-sing-their-own-song dealie halfway through. But let's not forget Hell's Not Nice, Mountain Town or the masterful Blame Canada. It's like Richard Rogers and It's great, it's sick and it's wrong. So very wrong. Worth seeing just for the songs - genuinely excellent movie-show songs! My favourite is the spot-on Les Miserables end-of-act-one-so-everyone-gets-to-sing-their-own-song dealie halfway through. But let's not forget Hell's Not Nice, Mountain Town or the masterful Blame Canada. It's like Richard Rogers and Oscar Hammerstein III have come back to life! And are very, very bitter about it, of course. Not for Gran. Expand
  18. TarikT.
    Jun 26, 2002
    One of the greatest movies they words cant describe it, please let there be a sequel.
  19. JaksaM.
    Sep 13, 2002
    The best sh.t i've ever seen!
  20. KostisT.
    Sep 16, 2003
    One of the most briliant films ever. Political satire thats as sharp as a razor combined with non stop laughs.A sick sick movie! it gets 9 because its not as funny as some cartoons from the series.
  21. Uter
    Sep 7, 2003
    It's a musical, except good. If you liked the show, I can almost guarantee this will please you.
  22. WilliamP.
    Apr 20, 2004
    Awesome! This is a great great movie!!!
  23. AshleyB.
    Aug 2, 2004
    I think that this was one of the best musicals I have ever heard. Matt and Trey outdid themselves this time, This was a clever, hilarious and brilliant movie. I loved everything, even the part "aboot" brian boitano whom I know absolutely nothing about. I loved the whole plot. Cartman was the best, kenny dying, ha all the characters personalities were on target like the series. Mostly I think that this was one of the best musicals I have ever heard. Matt and Trey outdid themselves this time, This was a clever, hilarious and brilliant movie. I loved everything, even the part "aboot" brian boitano whom I know absolutely nothing about. I loved the whole plot. Cartman was the best, kenny dying, ha all the characters personalities were on target like the series. Mostly everything was insulting but thats what made it funny. I love this movie! Expand
  24. someguy
    Sep 23, 2004
    The only musical i have ever enjoyed.
  25. bend.
    Feb 1, 2005
    I think that south park bigger longer uncut is a great movie, also to the people that think that it not suitable for children to watch. it is a R-Rated movie, that means that no one under 17 should see it, so they shouldnt be pissed at the producers, there parents should be watch what there children are watching.
  26. KennyB.
    Sep 8, 2005
    1 word! ROCKS.
  27. NathanR.
    Nov 10, 2001
    This movie was so funny,I nearly died of laughter, and and if you don't like it you suck balls.
  28. AliciaH.
    Aug 27, 2002
    This is a truly great and entertaining movie, but i would not reccomend it to immature audiances. It has a disgustingly funny sense of humor, but it is very entertainig and brings big laughs. All I have to say last is: If you haven't seen the movie yet, It's time you have.
  29. TheElusivePossom
    Apr 16, 2003
    If you like South Park, there's no reason why you haven't already seen this. However, even if you find Comedy Central's leading animated comedy crude and/or over-the-top, give this a try anyway. You might be won over by the genuinly catchy musical numbers that have been put together with obvious thought and talent (It's easy mmmmmm-kay!)
  30. EricC.
    Apr 4, 2003
    The best movie ever. Its funny, original, and Satn is gay. Holy Sh*t, its awesome!!!!
  31. ChrisS.
    Jun 25, 2004
    It is the funniest ever!!! It's the best movie ever!!! Note: No wussies allowed as they'll want this movie erased from world history!
  32. BritanyB.
    Aug 2, 2004
    I laughed my ass off every 5 seconds. I kept singing all the songs! I KNOW ALL THE LYRICS!!!! seriously its realy good. I love the songs! especially La resistance. Gregory is a little dick but the song is ok. I couldnt stop from singing along with "uncle fucker" or "mountain town" I love you matt and trey.
  33. chrisM.
    Nov 11, 2005
    One of the best movies I know of. I'm sorry if you are too stupid to to understand this show I feel bad for you.
  34. johnjohn
    Jan 13, 2005
    This was a great movie and i really enjoyed it.
  35. JerryL.
    Oct 25, 2005
    This is one of the funniest movies that ive ever seen. Those who think its stupid and vulgar oviously did not actually watch it, but wnet to the movie, groaned and moaned, then looked at the screen durring the vulgar parts, then said "See!?!".
  36. RobertW
    Oct 29, 2005
    Awesome. Simply AWESOME.
  37. MattD.
    Jan 3, 2005
    I love this movie!
  38. AlexeyA
    Aug 30, 2005
    Damn, South Park rocks! It's definately one one of the best and funniest movies ever. Trust me, you'll laugh to death!
  39. ChrisC
    Jul 29, 2007
    This is the movie that revitalized Matt Stone and Trey Parker's creativity. I don't know if any of you remember how bad season two of South Park was. But the movie came at the start of season three, and every season has been at least pretty good since.
  40. TrystanS.
    Nov 15, 2002
    This is a pervasively funny movie that brought me a whole bunch of laughs and squawks. But I must warn those who hate filthy language, humor and violence (like my mother), you do NOT want to see this movie! Only a few things I have to say about this film: It's funny, hillarious, entertaining, yet, very inappropriate and offensive.
  41. RehaanaM.
    Apr 15, 2002
    It's the greatest movie ever!!!!
  42. Trish
    Apr 23, 2002
    This movie is the best movie ever!
  43. PaulC.
    Jul 29, 2003
    This movie is so funny.i Laughed my ass off. I thought the plots was remarkabley hilarious. I bought this movie cause of its pure greatness. if u see it 4 sale the first chance u get buy it!
  44. JavierK.C.
    Mar 22, 2004
    One of the top ten funniest movies ever produced. Then again, I find profanity hilarious, when elevated to poetry, as in "Slap Shot," for instance, or any Richard Pryor concert film. A celebration of freedom of speech.
  45. ChrisB.
    Apr 14, 2006
    I would have to say that this movie takes the cake in vulgarity and crude humor. However, I think it's a great movie. You have all the origina SP people and some of the same elements from previous SP episodes like when Cartman sings about Kyle's Mom and how she's a- well, I think you know what. I was surprised at the plot, which fit well and made sense, and the end scene I would have to say that this movie takes the cake in vulgarity and crude humor. However, I think it's a great movie. You have all the origina SP people and some of the same elements from previous SP episodes like when Cartman sings about Kyle's Mom and how she's a- well, I think you know what. I was surprised at the plot, which fit well and made sense, and the end scene involving Satan and Kenny is unforgettable. Expand
  46. LouisL.
    Nov 29, 2003
    The most F....ing, Bitching, Sh*ting, "Super" Piece of Comedic Genious Ever! Very offenseve but that's why it's funny! The funniest movie of the 20th century and might even be the funniest of the 21st century, too!
  47. fabio
    Nov 29, 2004
    If you like South Park you'll love this movie!!!
  48. Jun 27, 2011
    south park.. eather you get the humor or you dont . the movie basically lets matt and trey run amok with out the confines of TV. the movie is surely funny and they do there usauly parody of raging on celebs or having them killed . sadam hussain is histerical in this and only theese guys could make him funny. my only real big gripe of the film is its a musical for the most part and i justsouth park.. eather you get the humor or you dont . the movie basically lets matt and trey run amok with out the confines of TV. the movie is surely funny and they do there usauly parody of raging on celebs or having them killed . sadam hussain is histerical in this and only theese guys could make him funny. my only real big gripe of the film is its a musical for the most part and i just HATE musicals even though a few songs are funny like kyles moms a **** and the uncle Fker song . unfortunitly most of it just broke the pace of the commedy which if they cut out most of the songs this could have been balls to the wall 90 min of comedy gold. Expand
  49. Oct 26, 2010
    fans of the TV series should love watching this hilarious comedy. it has great entertainment, and great acting.
  50. May 5, 2011
    Downright hilarious! But it is very profane and definitely not for kids...........
  51. Sep 14, 2011
    Quite simply the funniest cartoon of all time, Trey Parker and Matt Stone were able to successfully adapt South Park to the big screen in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. This film has everything that you could ever want from a comedy film and more; razor-sharp wit, laugh out loud dialogue, fantastic one-liners, self-parody and social satire. To top it all off, Parker and Stone createdQuite simply the funniest cartoon of all time, Trey Parker and Matt Stone were able to successfully adapt South Park to the big screen in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. This film has everything that you could ever want from a comedy film and more; razor-sharp wit, laugh out loud dialogue, fantastic one-liners, self-parody and social satire. To top it all off, Parker and Stone created musical numbers worthy of the West End such as 'What Would Brian Boitano Do?' and 'Blame Canada', which helped lift South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut from being fantastic to one of the greatest films of all time. As well as being hilarious, South Park explores several serious themes and concept that are hard-hitting and thought provoking. Parker and Stone attempt and succeed magnificently in addressing concerns such as censorship and freedom of speech (at the centre of the films message), parenting, mortality, race relations, and much more. None of this detracts from the humour, however, as the audience enjoys a non-stop barrage of hilarity ranging from the use of sharp satire tools like Cartman's V-chip, to the wildly funny dialogue that flows effortlessly between characters, laden with profanity that will ensure that no matter what age, sexual orientation, gender, race, religion or nationality you are, you will be offend and you will most certainly be amused. A brilliantly crafted plot that flows easily from beginning to end and that fully includes the audience will ensure that there is not one weak point in the film were you lose interest or become lost, a tremendous feat for film-makers in the short-attention span modern world. The film is rooted in the core characters of Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman, who carry the film wonderfully with the help of an entourage of other superb South Park characters including Mr. Garrison, Saddam Hussein and Satan. South Park has defined a generation, and it did it especially quickly with the early release of the film, which was both a commercial and critical success, ensuring that South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut has gone the way of Monty Python films like th Life of Brian, in that they are immortalised and are revered as masterpieces of comedy and, indeed, film in general.
    It is the mistake of some critics and groups like the PTC to pass off South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut as crude and vulgar, and they have entirely missed the point of the film. One of the greatest.
  52. Feb 13, 2012
    It astounds me how, with such lazy animation, controversial humour and often small range in annoying voice South Park manages to stay afloat.
    However, i like the TV show and the Movie, It's Brilliant; running in head first at the latest problem with all kinds of viewpoints.
    The music was hilarious, the themes were a jumble but fitting and overall a nice little movie to watch.
  53. Jan 3, 2013
    If you like the show (or at least the earlier seasons of the show which were the best) you will love this movie. Trey Parker and Matt Stone stay true to the roots of the South Park show, pushing the obscene potty humor, satire and over-the-top singing (oh yeah it's a musical by the way) envelope beyond where it has ever gone before. The South Park show has always gone way too far withIf you like the show (or at least the earlier seasons of the show which were the best) you will love this movie. Trey Parker and Matt Stone stay true to the roots of the South Park show, pushing the obscene potty humor, satire and over-the-top singing (oh yeah it's a musical by the way) envelope beyond where it has ever gone before. The South Park show has always gone way too far with everything and that is what makes it hilarious because its stuff that's never been done on TV before. Bigger, Longer and Uncut keeps up the tradition. This is one of the funniest films I've ever seen 10/10 Expand
  54. Mar 17, 2014
    As you watch this film, it becomes increasingly obvious just how talented Matt Stone and Trey Parker are not even at comedy (already quite good), but at music. Comedy has never been the reason I watch South Park, rather I've seen it for clever speeches and of course, FANTASTICALLY catchy sing alongs. I completely recommend this, though I warn you that you, like every person I know who hasAs you watch this film, it becomes increasingly obvious just how talented Matt Stone and Trey Parker are not even at comedy (already quite good), but at music. Comedy has never been the reason I watch South Park, rather I've seen it for clever speeches and of course, FANTASTICALLY catchy sing alongs. I completely recommend this, though I warn you that you, like every person I know who has seen this film will almost certainly buy the soundtrack to go with it. Luckily, it's only a buck on amazon. Expand
  55. Jan 6, 2014
    Animação satírica mais divertida do fim da década de 90.
  56. Jan 2, 2013
    What is so charming about South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut is that the events in the movie are a prophetic (and hilarious) allusion of exactly how society would react to a South Park movie. The film starts with Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny going to see an R-rated "Terrance and Phillip" movie and the boys pick up the curse words they hear, if you get the implication. It leads to a seriesWhat is so charming about South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut is that the events in the movie are a prophetic (and hilarious) allusion of exactly how society would react to a South Park movie. The film starts with Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny going to see an R-rated "Terrance and Phillip" movie and the boys pick up the curse words they hear, if you get the implication. It leads to a series of events triggered by Kyle's strict mother which triggers an American-Canadian war, all as the result of her dissatisfaction with her child swearing. The musical numbers are perfect for this movie, as they are very catchy and bring lots of wit into the events, especially "Blame Canada" and "La Resistance."

I disagree with those who feel that this movie "runs out of steam;" the people who think this movie is just another comedy obviously don't understand South Park, and they certainly don't understand Trey Parker and Matt Stone. The imperfections in the animation and production value are intended as part of the humor, and you won't understand its sophistication unless you consider the story as a whole. It's a bizarre comedy movie, but also a very funny, boundary-crossing social commentary as well.
  57. May 24, 2013
    South was introduced to me at an older age, so I didn't grow up with it. I did however know that it existed. After years of watching animated television shows, I decided to watch this series, and I loved it. Once I watched the first 15 seasons I decided to watch the movie. I can say that this is a good trend for television shows, the simpsons movie was a great success and so was this one.South was introduced to me at an older age, so I didn't grow up with it. I did however know that it existed. After years of watching animated television shows, I decided to watch this series, and I loved it. Once I watched the first 15 seasons I decided to watch the movie. I can say that this is a good trend for television shows, the simpsons movie was a great success and so was this one. Like always the writers manage to create clever jokes and likeable characters. About the characters, I think an average viewer can watch this without watching the show; it would be advised to watch the first few seasons before hand, and that there won't be any confusion with watching this movie. One of the most obvious topics this film talks about is how parents don't deal with their kids watching inappropriate t.v shows, and how they prefer to blame others than themselves or their own children. This is a very good topic because it's aware of how some people aren't very fond of the show. A few shows I can think of do this as well, but this takes this to an extreme. Oddly enough this is a musical; I do not understand why they made this choice, but they do have some awesome songs such as: "Kyle's mom is a and blame Canada". The possible reason for this choice is because they want to do a satire of Disney movies. The jokes in this movie work real well, they range from gross out to actual intellectual jokes. The characters are very well written, but of course it is carrying on from a television, but they're still a bunch of fun characters. This is a really fun movie to watch, and has some substance to make not seem like mindless entertainment. Expand
  58. Jun 6, 2013
    This is one of the top 5 animated films of all time. The legendary show is given a legendary film. This movie leaves laughing until you cry and then leave you questioning how you could laugh at a controversial joke. SPBL&U Shines on the silver screen, and will forever be a classic.
  59. May 26, 2014
    I love this movie! The jokes are funny and the music is incredible! I've seen it like 100 times and I'm not bored of it yet. THESE ARE EXTRA CHARACTERS
  60. Mar 9, 2014
    The movie has a very stupid plot. And I am a fan of the TV series. Parents start a big deal war on two people just because their kids saw a movie 4 times and said a few bad words? And that's weird because they can smoke, give someone a BJ and say a song sounds like s--- in front of their parents. But this gets a 6 because of how funny this is, the script and of course the characters.
  61. Oct 1, 2014
    Was not expecting this movie to be a musical and surprise when it started. I have never really watched South Park in my life so I didn't enjoy this movie as some people who watch the show would, however it is still funny and had me laughing a lot. Very vulgar movie also.
  62. Jul 8, 2014
    What is good about this movie you may ask? Well let me answer the answer is EVERYTHING the story actually has a moral that kids could learn and it's so said that one of the actors passed away shortly after making this movie

1. Reviewed by: Ernest Hardy
    Parker and Stone have created a movie that will doubtlessly infuriate and offend -- and amuse to no end.
  2. Undoubtedly the rudest and possibly the most inspired comedy of the summer.
  3. Reviewed by: Dennis Harvey
    Bigger, Longer & Uncut will make it harder still to dismiss, or kill, this cultural mini-phenom — not least because the feature is a more clever diversion than anyone had any right to expect.