4.5

1. Oct 24, 2010
    totally not a good CGI movie. the jokes were not funny, the animation is crap, and the characters are nothing but retards.
  2. Apr 3, 2012
    This is simply the worst film I have ever seen in my life up to date. I would never recommend such a terribly made up story to anyone. The characters are the epoch of annoyance, the narrative is shallow and even children would hate to sit down to watch such film for 80 minutes. Do not compare this to Wall-E. Wall-E was somehow fascinating and had a very exciting story but this... no way.
  3. Aug 11, 2010
    Space Chimps is a cheap animated stinker. Little kids, well what do they have to like about this? Monkeys are cool, but in this film? What good will cheap animation bring to us? Cheap animation feels like flat animation like doodling.
  4. Jan 9, 2011
    I watched this for 20 minutes and then I just couldn't watch it anymore. That's how bad it was.
  5. Mar 5, 2011
    Space Chimps is forgettable, with poor animation, a bad script, and a soul less story that leaves you not only shaking your head in disappointment, but also craving a good Pixar movie. The only thing this movie is good for is allowing you to appreciate better animated movies much more.
  6. Apr 29, 2011
    This movie isn't as bad as other animated movies made by minor companies, but it still doesn't reach the point of recommendation. All the humor in the movie relies on the same jokes over and over again. So unless you like toilet humor and stupid jokes, don't expect to find anything that funny about this movie. It's not Pixar material.
  7. Sep 1, 2012
    No kid, no adult and a matter of fact no monkey would like this film. It is beneath a 1 year old.I watched this for 20 minutes and then I just couldn't watch it anymore the problem was i was stuck with a summer camp in the movie theater. The kids were less annoying then the movie.
  8. Jan 3, 2014
    Até hoje to tentando achar a graça desse filme patético de pura falta de imaginação de seus criadores e uma história pra lá de idiota e mal feita simplesmente um fracasso enorme.
  9. Nov 15, 2013
    Space Chimps monkeys around.
    The premise is poor, but has potential to be comical and entertaining. The movie starts well, but then gets lost after blast off, literally. As soon as the actual adventure begins the entire film collapses from such an empty plot line that by the time is returns to earth it is too late.
  10. Jul 14, 2014
    Too predictable, barely any plot. I didn't really like this movie. How much can we take of repetitiveness until it gets boring? Not much. It was boring, but okay.
  11. Sep 3, 2014
    It's so downright awful that it's actually funny in places. An uncreative storyline, oversimplified characters, and bad monkey jokes just don't work out.

1. Reviewed by: Robert Wilonsky
    The animation, incidentally, is half-a--ed, like they ran out of the $292.96 budget halfway through. Rip-off indeed.
  2. Reviewed by: Lael Loewenstein
    Enjoyably slim family entertainment.
  3. Reviewed by: Adam Markovitz
    While candy-colored graphics should dazzle kids, Space Chimps has little draw for audiences spoiled by the Pixar-given knowledge that CGI can entertain -- and not just stupefy -- moviegoers of any age.