6.1

1. Oct 7, 2010
    To be honest, I didn't what was so bad about this movie! I've heard complaints about Venom, too many villains, etc. Well, whatever! I don't care for any of that! As long as I'm entertained, that's all that matters for me!
  2. Aug 28, 2012
    best one in the series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. May 31, 2012
    Spider-man 3 was an epic superhero adventure. Everyone will love this movie. With intense violence, a great plot, and Marvel's coolest superhero, you can't help but like Spider-man 3.
  4. Aug 22, 2013
    Just like the reviews for M.J's play, this film is unbelievably underrated. The characters, story and themes all come full circle in this masterpiece. I love that the film combines all the goofy and emotional themes to conclude a fantastic story with much Oscar-worthy finesse (Sandman's creation, anyone?).

One of my favourite movies and I hope The Amazing Spider-Man 2 can live up to
    this amazing trilogy. Expand
  5. Feb 22, 2012
    It's awesome if your 12 or if you can relive those days. At that age you just pay attention to how awesome the film is and it really is. The action scenes and special effects are awesome.
  6. Dec 8, 2013
    I have watch this spidey movie more 10 times, but the film is still not boring, this is spidey series movies the best. I love it, all acting, effect, music is great. If i can Give Score Spiderman Movie 1 Get 8.5, Spiderman Movie 2 Get 9, And Spiderman 3 Get 10 (Perfecto). Sam Raimi is The Best Director Movie Superhero
  7. Jun 23, 2014
    This movie receives too much hate for what it is. It is my favorite of the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy (yes I liked it better than 2) It has the best dialogue out of all of them in which Maguire no longer is contented with a blank stare, and in my opinion has the most relatable and interesting villain of them all, the Sandman. His birth and eventual redemption are some of the most powerful I have ever seen in a movie. It has a huge array of memorable moments, and for one reason or another, I rather like the dance scene. Its well choreographed, is full of very energetic performances, but I can definitely understand why people were disgusted by that scene. But in the end, is it really enough to bring the entire movie down to unwatchable status? No, this movie is an incredible experience for any Spidey fan, just be ready for a cringe fest when emo-Peter begins showing his moves. Expand
  8. Nov 9, 2014
    Spider-Man 3 è stato un film fantastico,magari non spettacolare come i primi due capitoli,ma un ottimo film.Un film fantastico,con la presenza di tre dei miei cattivi preferiti: Harry Osborn alias New Goblin,Flint Marko alias Uomo Sabbia e Eddie Brock alias Venom.Si vede anche Spider-Man con il costume nero che è stata un'idea utilizzata molto bene nel film.Un film che a molti non è piaciuto ma che io personalmente reputo un film stupendo. Expand

1. The wow factor works overtime with state-of-the-art effects sequences that often are as beautiful as they are astonishing.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    A sense of strain envelops the proceedings this time around. One can feel the effort required to suit up one more time, come up with fresh variations on a winning formula and inject urgency into a format that basically needs to be repeated and, due to audience expectations, can't be toyed with or deepened very much.
    Overly long and complicated, it's packed with crowd-pleasing moments and satisfactorily wraps up the trilogy - without quite capturing the magic of the first two installments.