8.0

1. Jan 5, 2011
    ok... but could be a lot better and some of you state this is one of the greatest movies of all time! Well... how old are you 6?! it's a 3 from me and there shouldn't be a rating higher!
  2. Dec 5, 2012
    How did spider-man get such good reviews let's face it this movie is terrible.The acting is just awful some of the worst acting I have ever seen.Toby Maguire is definitely the worst choice for the role of spider-man his acting sucks and and he goes on and on like a baboon.The storyline there is no word to describe how terrible and awful it is.If I had to review this movie in 2002 I wouldHow did spider-man get such good reviews let's face it this movie is terrible.The acting is just awful some of the worst acting I have ever seen.Toby Maguire is definitely the worst choice for the role of spider-man his acting sucks and and he goes on and on like a baboon.The storyline there is no word to describe how terrible and awful it is.If I had to review this movie in 2002 I would have given it a perfect 10.As I did not know the difference between a good film and a terrible film.Having seen it again on TV yesterday I can with pride know the difference between a good film and and a terrible one and spider-man is one of the worst films in history.It is by far not worth a 10. spider-man is only worth a 0 and it deserve's the 0 hands down., Expand

1. There's a particular upside-down, half-masked kiss that instantly becomes one of movie history's more memorable smooches. It's the kiss to send any teenaged boy on a spinning high, as well as launching the new age of arachnophilia.
  2. Spider-Man may look like an action comic come to life, but its best feature is its romance comic heart. It's that rare cartoon movie in which the villain is less involving than the love story.
  3. Despite all the computer-generated effects and highflying superhero theatrics, this roughly $120 million movie is, with few exceptions, remarkable only in its small human touches.