5.4

1. Oct 17, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The idea of 3-D is wisely used for "Spy Kids 3-D", but the other components, such as the story or acting, kinda lowered the bar for this film. Expand
  2. Dec 31, 2011
    Spy Kids gets worse and worse with every new installment: the acting, the plot, the dialogue. The only thing that gets better is the special effects. Apparently, that is all people care about anymore.
  3. Oct 24, 2010
    it beats the second movie in just one shot and its an excellent movie in 3D.
  4. Mar 13, 2011
    The movie wasn't funny or gripping. But I don't hate the movie which is why I'm gonna give the film a 4.
  5. Aug 9, 2011
    57? Are you kidding me? People think this movie is good? Did this director make me want to hate Sly Stallone? This movie was worthless **** The worst thing Elijah Wood has ever done and he was in it for 30 seconds
  6. Oct 7, 2013
    The plot is very stupid and the acting is weak but I will give Spy Kids 3-D this They actually use 3-D. From start to finish they actually use quite a bit of 3-D and it is fun to watch, For that alone it's worth watching but do not go into it expecting a good movie but it really isn't.
  7. Jan 12, 2013
    It's bad .. it really is ... GAME OVER.
  8. Nov 17, 2013
    Spy Kids: Game Over 3D is well filmed and acted, with its corny humour added as a joke. Sly Stallone is our Rambo but not a comedian! He wasn't funny and was added for FUN. Rodriguez has also added excellent 3D popcorn magic that will boost the sales for this film. It was really good corny fun that satisfies. Must watch with flaws.
  9. Mar 21, 2014
    Robert Rodriguez made a spy kids 2 which is okay but then he made a 3rd one . Finally Robert Rodriguez made a spy kids action pack . the effects are stunning and the fact that there playing a video game .

Overall it's a harmless disappointment, hampered by the thin story and a surprisingly dreary looking video-game setting, heavy on the floating platforms, cartoony future-cityscapes and goofy gadgetry.
    There are no boring, expository sequences; no depressing, grown-up politics. Instead, Rodriguez gifts us with a kaleidoscope of energy and invention.
  3. A good example of complex Hollywood wizardry placed in the service of sharp, intelligent family entertainment.