Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over

5.5

1. Jun 12, 2016
    Somebody Ring the Dinkster? Best part of the entire film. A perfect film for a perfect delivery of an iconic line from the most iconic character from the entire series.
  2. Oct 24, 2010
    it beats the second movie in just one shot and its an excellent movie in 3D.
  3. EllieF.
    Aug 1, 2003
    It was so exciting! It felt like you were in the video game! The apperance from Elijah Wood was cool too!
  4. JonathanF.
    Aug 29, 2003
    While impressive, the 3D was quite hard on your eyes. You leave the movie theatre feeling as though you had just woken up after about 2 hours of sleep. I think the film's weakest point was when they called in "everyone" just to try to link the movie to the last two. The falling sequence was realistic and cool, though.
  5. JGeorgio
    Nov 22, 2003
    A great movie from start to finish!!!! I think that if anyone did not like this movie, they have TERRIBLE taste.
  6. NickH.
    Nov 29, 2003
    This movie is the best... especially cos alexa is in it, she is soooo fine but it is still ace (jus wunt b da same wiout her tho)
  7. MarkV.
    Aug 5, 2003
    I think the movie was good but could have been better, cmon how hard is it to make a 3D movie? I believe it is very hard. I also think that Rodriguez did an excellent job in making us feel that we werer in the game. this is why I give it a whopping 10.
  8. SteveP.
    Jan 20, 2004
    A great kids movie. The 3-D is fun but would have been much better in the superior polarized glasses format. The red/blue stuff isn't half as good.
  9. AwaisA.
    Jan 29, 2004
    It's so fast past i didnt see it comin'.
  10. SaerA.
    Feb 16, 2004
    I kinda liked this movie, but the story starts off when u dont even know how Carmen got kidnapped!!
  11. BekimS.
    Mar 16, 2004
    It's the best movie ever.
  12. AlyssaS.
    Dec 13, 2003
    I really liked this movie. It was really cool not only for it's 3D. But the show it self was pretty cool too.
  13. RajS.
    Jul 25, 2003
    I liked the 3D effects. Although they were using an out-dated 3D process, the effects were still impressive. The story wasn't the best, but it kept the action moving.
  14. Nov 17, 2013
    Spy Kids: Game Over 3D is well filmed and acted, with its corny humour added as a joke. Sly Stallone is our Rambo but not a comedian! He wasn't funny and was added for FUN. Rodriguez has also added excellent 3D popcorn magic that will boost the sales for this film. It was really good corny fun that satisfies. Must watch with flaws.
  15. Mar 21, 2014
    Robert Rodriguez made a spy kids 2 which is okay but then he made a 3rd one . Finally Robert Rodriguez made a spy kids action pack . the effects are stunning and the fact that there playing a video game .
  16. Dec 14, 2014
    only 3d movie besides AVATAR that is actually in 3D =)

1. Overall it's a harmless disappointment, hampered by the thin story and a surprisingly dreary looking video-game setting, heavy on the floating platforms, cartoony future-cityscapes and goofy gadgetry.
    There are no boring, expository sequences; no depressing, grown-up politics. Instead, Rodriguez gifts us with a kaleidoscope of energy and invention.
  3. A good example of complex Hollywood wizardry placed in the service of sharp, intelligent family entertainment.