2.7

1. Sep 1, 2011
    I took my 8 yr old grandson to see this movie. He seemed to enjoy it. Out theater didn't show it in 3D. I found it to be quite borring. The theater gave us cards to smell at different times and I thought thay all smelled the same. My grandson they all smelled like soap.
  2. Aug 19, 2011
    A very disappointing movie. After 8 years it seems that Robert Zemeckis has lost the charm of the original movies. Also, there is an extremely high overusage of CGI. About 80% of the movie is filmed in front of a green screen.
  3. Aug 19, 2011
    Yes, it certainly is disappointing that Robert Zemeckis lost the magic of these movies, especially since he has had nothing to do with any of them. This is unabashedly a movie made for kids. It isn't meant to be a new Kill Bill. I'm sure the target audience will love it.

1. Reviewed by: Alison Willmore
    Aug 24, 2011
    Even by the broad standards of children's flicks, the film's prank-prone next-gen tween spy Rebecca (Blanchard) is one monstrous brat.
  2. Reviewed by: Keith Staskiewicz
    Aug 22, 2011
    The fourth installment of Robert Rodriguez's franchise that keeps adding dimensions even as it loses charm would have been better titled "Spy Kids: All the Time Puns in the World."
  3. Reviewed by: Mark Olsen
    Aug 22, 2011
    This fourth "Spy Kids" picture isn't so much bad as it is just boring, lacking the buzz and brio of even some of the earlier entries in the series. It feels like someone is now just marking time.