7.7

1. May 22, 2011
    A cult classic..Owen and Ben make a good team.I just wish they would make a sequel.Its funny from beginning to end and I've watched it several times now.
  2. JoshL.
    Mar 7, 2004
    Few recent, more modern movies have made me laugh so hard the entire length of a film. Starsky and Hutch, a hilarious movie spoof of the classic TV cop drama, achieved that high status of hilarity. Having read all the negetive reviews of the moive, i feel the reviewers were far off the mark. S&H was great, full of inspired acting and many great lines, and actually drew applause from teh Few recent, more modern movies have made me laugh so hard the entire length of a film. Starsky and Hutch, a hilarious movie spoof of the classic TV cop drama, achieved that high status of hilarity. Having read all the negetive reviews of the moive, i feel the reviewers were far off the mark. S&H was great, full of inspired acting and many great lines, and actually drew applause from teh audience at one point (the Grand Turismo off the pier sequence). Its only equal in its genre is Undercover Brother, as they both capture the true humor of the era. And in addition, stiller and wilson are a great duo, and i can hardly wait for their next venture together. Expand
  3. BonehoC.
    Mar 5, 2004
    The movie was wild and funny every second. It was impossible for the audience not to laugh at least twice. Maybe at least three. Not wait, at least four.
  4. ChaninderB.
    Mar 7, 2004
    The most fun I have had watching a movie.
  5. MatthieuR.
    Mar 6, 2004
    Great fun!
  6. MovieFan
    Mar 7, 2004
    I haven't laughed so much since Old School. If that's your type of flick, you'll love this. Funny throughout, hilarious in many spots. Great casting.
  7. NortyNick
    Mar 12, 2004
    This film has split the vote more than I thought it would. Wilson / Stiller's humour isn't for all, but fans turning on it? Zoolander & Old School fans will be wetting themselves. Maybe if you haven't seen those two you won't but I haven't laughed as much at a film since I was a kid. There are many nods & winks to both the tv series & Philips, Wilson & This film has split the vote more than I thought it would. Wilson / Stiller's humour isn't for all, but fans turning on it? Zoolander & Old School fans will be wetting themselves. Maybe if you haven't seen those two you won't but I haven't laughed as much at a film since I was a kid. There are many nods & winks to both the tv series & Philips, Wilson & stiller's earlier work that keep you chuckling between the full-on gags. Out of the top drawer. Expand
  8. LorrenceM.
    Mar 17, 2004
    Hilarious! Owens an Stiller are hilarious together as usual and snoop dog fits in perfectly as "Huggy bear."
  9. MikeyM.
    Apr 22, 2004
    I had a wonderful time. This is not as funny or outragoues as Old School or Road Trip but when you laugh you laugh very hard. I thnk its fair to say Will Farrell stole the show. I had a very good time when I was watching this movie.
  10. MartinL
    Aug 27, 2004
    Really Great Movie!

S&H's chief pleasure is the spontaneous, sometimes quite touching rapport between the two stars.
    A textbook example of how a remade '70s show can feel like an enjoyable lark rather than cultural recycling run amok.
  3. Cruises along agreeably on the easy chemistry between Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, who step in where Paul Michael Glaser and David Soul left off.