4.7

1. May 11, 2013
    Stealth has an awesome soundtrack. Unfortunately, it's always playing when absolutely nothing of interest happens on the screen which made me believe the movie wasn't synchronized for the greatest part.

Anyhow, the movie is about a rogue AI, a black guy who happens to find himself in a politically-correct modern too-beacoup scene, a white woman who is a bit of a tomboy yet manages to be
    feminine at the same time and of course, a white macho who ends up saving the day. I'll not spoil what happens to the black guy but I can guarantee that it will be wholly unexpected and refreshing.

There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said on IMDB and Metacritic. This movie is U.S Army propaganda, it is immoral and there's a large amount of technolatry going on.

The visuals aren't really anything to write home about. They look O.K but the airplanes aren't very good looking, they remind me of the X-men Blackbird and several other 80's-inspired theoretical airplanes with a modern paint-coat. The AI is completely ridiculous, I don't think the script-writers ever once searched for any of the terminology used on Wikipedia but that might be because they had a very hard time understanding their firewall and were thus barred from the rest of the world, which shows

Still, there's an enjoyable albeit simplistic and drawn-out action flick underneath there that's worth watching for those who like explosions, Jessica Biel and more explosions.
  2. Feb 28, 2012
    This movie reminds me of why you should check the ratings before you watch some random movie. It's not just unworthy of paying money to see it, it's not even worth the time to watch it. I literally would have preferred to do chores than watch this, and I'm lazy. This was so stupid, so cliché, it's just worthless. The action wasn't even thrilling, and everything else about it was cliché or stupid. Stealth is a movie you shouldn't even bother watching. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Ed Halter
    Its action sequences, more geeky than thrilling, fail to rescue the laughable plot.
  2. Stealth, a dregs-of-summer knockoff, is too ponderous and inept to serve a comparable function now, yet the film's lack of thrust may be related to an absence of conviction about its own war-is-a-videogame clich├ęs.
    A sort of retarded "Top Gun," Rob Cohen's Stealth revisits the world of cocky fighter pilots and war games turned real, but it has some serious moral quandaries on the brain, and too much thinking gets it into trouble.