7.3

1. MattK
    Feb 19, 2008
    Completely ridiculous. Full of cliches. Totally predictable. And absolutely amazing. You have to go into this movie knowing what you're getting. It's a genre piece, and it's done brilliantly. The dialogue is atrocious, but it doesn't matter. The dancing and the directing way more than make up for it. Spend the money, see it on a big screen, it will leave you smiling.
  2. BaraS.
    Mar 7, 2008
    Better than the first one. Love it! The last scene - in rain -is totally fabulous!
  3. ChrissieE.
    Apr 23, 2008
    I think that this film is out standing i really like the film and its much better than the first one i hope that there will also be anoghtther film to.
  4. Oct 31, 2010
    this is way much better than the first movie
  5. AimeeC.
    Feb 18, 2008
    This movie surely kept my eyes open! I am definitely going to buy this! When i walked out of the theatre, i heard good and bad comments - like the first one was better. I found this movie better than the first one because there is a better story line. The music was fantastic. I bought the soundtrack last year and i probably only listened to 4-5 songs. This years soundtrack i love about This movie surely kept my eyes open! I am definitely going to buy this! When i walked out of the theatre, i heard good and bad comments - like the first one was better. I found this movie better than the first one because there is a better story line. The music was fantastic. I bought the soundtrack last year and i probably only listened to 4-5 songs. This years soundtrack i love about 90% of the soundtrack. Great Acting Guys! PLEASE BE A SEQUEL! Expand
  6. FrancesR.
    Feb 20, 2008
    Finally we have clean and goooood movie. Great dancing movements. The one in the rain, there is one of the dancers his name is Monster the boy could dance...
  7. XavierS.
    Feb 24, 2008
    This is a cool flick, people! Definately go see it and you'll love it! This flick is better than You Got Served!
  8. PolaY.
    Feb 24, 2008
    Dancing is fabulous--see this on the big screen. Yes, the plot is formulaic, but it works.
  9. BrandonA.
    Feb 26, 2008
    I thought the moves and the charcters were awesome! it was a lot better than that balarina dancing movie step up! This movie is what steping up is all about! the last scene really made the movie stickout! this is a defenant crowd pleaser!
  10. AyanU.
    Feb 28, 2008
    Good dancing scene, great music... not a really good plot.
  11. RossS.
    Feb 29, 2008
    It is a predictable movie, maybe saw it before, but still it's an attracting movie for dancer.
  12. MirandaH.
    Mar 2, 2008
    I loved it. There was some cussing but the amazing dance moves made up for it. There was everything in it from love to determination and the best movie I have seen in a while.
  13. MeaghanH.
    Mar 10, 2008
    This is the best movie i have ever seen.
  14. RachelK.
    Mar 11, 2008
    The acting wasn't amazing because they aren't trained professional actors. on the other hand, the dancing was absolutely fantastic.
  15. TalithaF.
    Mar 16, 2008
    I loved this movie. The dancing was awesome, I wish I could dance like that. Those people are the best dancers i have ever seen in my life I will never forget it!!!
  16. HannahG.
    Apr 6, 2008
    I love this film. Loads of reviewers are saying it's terrible but to be fair it is a film for teenagers not some old adult who has no sense of humor. So don't listen to the reviews it rocks!
  17. Casey-LousieR.
    Apr 10, 2008
    The movie was so awsome and I just felt like getting up and start moving but I was to ashamed to so yeah I'll give that movie a 10 out of 10 of if it was out of 100 it will be 100.
  18. TylerS.
    Jul 23, 2008
    This movie is good! not bad not great but good. it is a good follow up to the first which ties it's self in at the start and shows some great dance moves, it's the kind of movie that makes you wanna get up and dance in your living room!
  19. ShaunaR.
    Jul 25, 2008
    I really love this film, their dancing is amazing i would love to be able to dance like that, i also love dancing and this film is just the best.
  20. BenD.
    Aug 20, 2008
    It is a well thought out film, i like it, it is full of young beautiful girls, dancing, it is the film of the outlaws who fight for their rights.
  21. Apr 13, 2013
    This was a decent sequel to the first Step Up film, despite being pretty corny. Anyone that loves a good dance flick will obviously enjoy it, but if it's not what you like then stay away. I personally liked it as I like these types of films and the dancing looks great. It lacked a little in substance but made up for in visuals I guess, and even the acting was so-so at times, but the startsThis was a decent sequel to the first Step Up film, despite being pretty corny. Anyone that loves a good dance flick will obviously enjoy it, but if it's not what you like then stay away. I personally liked it as I like these types of films and the dancing looks great. It lacked a little in substance but made up for in visuals I guess, and even the acting was so-so at times, but the starts did shine when they needed to. Overall a decent sequel and a worthy addition to the series. Expand

1. Human-spirit cliches and all, the movie accomplishes job one: It moves. It also has a choice soundtrack, spiced by the likes of Missy Elliott’s “Shake Your Pom Pom” and Digital Underground’s immortal “Humpty Dance.”
    Much of the average viewer's time in the theater will be spent waiting somewhat impatiently for the high-energy climax. Catnaps are an advisable way to survive some of the slow spots.
  3. In a sequel that features the original's Channing Tatum only in cameo, a Baltimore teen (Briana Evigan, very winning) enrolls at an arts academy, leaving her street-dancing pals behind. So far, ho hum. But when she decides to form a new crew with her classmates, Step Up 2 the Streets improves considerably -- and it doesn't skimp on cool pretzel moves.