Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: February 14, 2008
7.3
Generally favorable reviews based on 97 Ratings
Watch Now
BB.Feb 15, 2008
Critics are ridiculous; this worthless, cliche piece of sh*t averages above 50% while movies that push boundaries or say f*ck you to the rating system get torn apart by these guys....... really quite pathetic IMO of course.
0 of 2 users found this helpful
SarahM.Jun 14, 2008
The only reason why I gave it any stars is becasue of the level of talent of dancers in this movie. Chu has to challenge a children'ts television personality to a breakdancing "dance off" because he is a LOSER!
0 of 0 users found this helpful
RyanS.Mar 3, 2008
This is the kind of garbage that our youth think is cool? Wow, I feel bad for my fellow teenagers then. This movie sucks so bad, I don't know where to begin. All the people giving this high reviews have no idea what the word This is the kind of garbage that our youth think is cool? Wow, I feel bad for my fellow teenagers then. This movie sucks so bad, I don't know where to begin. All the people giving this high reviews have no idea what the word cinematography means and clearly never want to learn it. They would rather watch mindless crap (the plot) with a touch of cardiovascular aerobics and ass shaking (the "dancing.") Don't get me wrong, I like a good ass shaking myself, but I don't need to go pay $9.50 for it. I can get that in real life, or worse comes to worst the internet for free. This movie is for idiotic teenie-bopper girls with nothing better going on in their real life... yea maybe one day you'll be in this girls shoes... only you'll be a stripper at a dirty nasty strip club in the ghetto. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful