Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: February 14, 2008
7.3
Generally favorable reviews based on 98 Ratings
Watch Now
AimeeC.Feb 18, 2008
This movie surely kept my eyes open! I am definitely going to buy this! When i walked out of the theatre, i heard good and bad comments - like the first one was better. I found this movie better than the first one because there is a better This movie surely kept my eyes open! I am definitely going to buy this! When i walked out of the theatre, i heard good and bad comments - like the first one was better. I found this movie better than the first one because there is a better story line. The music was fantastic. I bought the soundtrack last year and i probably only listened to 4-5 songs. This years soundtrack i love about 90% of the soundtrack. Great Acting Guys! PLEASE BE A SEQUEL! Expand
FrancesR.Feb 20, 2008
Finally we have clean and goooood movie. Great dancing movements. The one in the rain, there is one of the dancers his name is Monster the boy could dance...
XavierS.Feb 24, 2008
This is a cool flick, people! Definately go see it and you'll love it! This flick is better than You Got Served!
PolaY.Feb 24, 2008
Dancing is fabulous--see this on the big screen. Yes, the plot is formulaic, but it works.
BrandonA.Feb 26, 2008
I thought the moves and the charcters were awesome! it was a lot better than that balarina dancing movie step up! This movie is what steping up is all about! the last scene really made the movie stickout! this is a defenant crowd pleaser!
MirandaH.Mar 2, 2008
I loved it. There was some cussing but the amazing dance moves made up for it. There was everything in it from love to determination and the best movie I have seen in a while.
MeaghanH.Mar 10, 2008
This is the best movie i have ever seen.
TalithaF.Mar 16, 2008
I loved this movie. The dancing was awesome, I wish I could dance like that. Those people are the best dancers i have ever seen in my life I will never forget it!!!
HannahG.Apr 6, 2008
I love this film. Loads of reviewers are saying it's terrible but to be fair it is a film for teenagers not some old adult who has no sense of humor. So don't listen to the reviews it rocks!
Casey-LousieR.Apr 10, 2008
The movie was so awsome and I just felt like getting up and start moving but I was to ashamed to so yeah I'll give that movie a 10 out of 10 of if it was out of 100 it will be 100.
ChrissieE.Apr 23, 2008
I think that this film is out standing i really like the film and its much better than the first one i hope that there will also be anoghtther film to.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
ShaunaR.Jul 25, 2008
I really love this film, their dancing is amazing i would love to be able to dance like that, i also love dancing and this film is just the best.
RossS.Feb 29, 2008
It is a predictable movie, maybe saw it before, but still it's an attracting movie for dancer.
MovieLonely94Oct 31, 2010
this is way much better than the first movie
MattKFeb 19, 2008
Completely ridiculous. Full of cliches. Totally predictable. And absolutely amazing. You have to go into this movie knowing what you're getting. It's a genre piece, and it's done brilliantly. The dialogue is atrocious, but it Completely ridiculous. Full of cliches. Totally predictable. And absolutely amazing. You have to go into this movie knowing what you're getting. It's a genre piece, and it's done brilliantly. The dialogue is atrocious, but it doesn't matter. The dancing and the directing way more than make up for it. Spend the money, see it on a big screen, it will leave you smiling. Expand
1 of 1 users found this helpful
AyanU.Feb 28, 2008
Good dancing scene, great music... not a really good plot.
BaraS.Mar 7, 2008
Better than the first one. Love it! The last scene - in rain -is totally fabulous!
0 of 1 users found this helpful
RachelK.Mar 11, 2008
The acting wasn't amazing because they aren't trained professional actors. on the other hand, the dancing was absolutely fantastic.
TylerS.Jul 23, 2008
This movie is good! not bad not great but good. it is a good follow up to the first which ties it's self in at the start and shows some great dance moves, it's the kind of movie that makes you wanna get up and dance in your living room!
BenD.Aug 20, 2008
It is a well thought out film, i like it, it is full of young beautiful girls, dancing, it is the film of the outlaws who fight for their rights.
survivorfan989Apr 13, 2013
This was a decent sequel to the first Step Up film, despite being pretty corny. Anyone that loves a good dance flick will obviously enjoy it, but if it's not what you like then stay away. I personally liked it as I like these types of filmsThis was a decent sequel to the first Step Up film, despite being pretty corny. Anyone that loves a good dance flick will obviously enjoy it, but if it's not what you like then stay away. I personally liked it as I like these types of films and the dancing looks great. It lacked a little in substance but made up for in visuals I guess, and even the acting was so-so at times, but the starts did shine when they needed to. Overall a decent sequel and a worthy addition to the series. Expand
KelvinSelimorOct 3, 2017
Step Up 2: The Streets. Great movie, the sequel to Step Up (2006). Now the dances are carried to the streets, where other orders and laws, but it does not make them worse.