6.3

1. Sep 5, 2010
    The plot, the script, and (for the most part) the acting are weak, imo, but the dance scenes make this movie worth seeing if you are at all interested in seeing dancing on the large screen.
  2. Aug 29, 2010
    Seriously, I don't expect much from this film when it comes to the plot, but one cannot deny that the choreography have improved a lot and become more theatrical (homage to Lady Gaga). I saw my head bopping with the music and the insane dance moves that ranges from 'oldie musical', 'Hip Hop' to just plain painful to watch. As I mentioned before, the plot is nothing much but the lazinessSeriously, I don't expect much from this film when it comes to the plot, but one cannot deny that the choreography have improved a lot and become more theatrical (homage to Lady Gaga). I saw my head bopping with the music and the insane dance moves that ranges from 'oldie musical', 'Hip Hop' to just plain painful to watch. As I mentioned before, the plot is nothing much but the laziness exudes from the script cause the acting from the cast to be... well, a train wreck, I literally cringe everytime they try to talk. It's worth watching for the dance alone but those looking for a me satisfying experience, I suggest somewhere else. Expand
  3. Sep 7, 2010
    The whole time I was watching this movie, it reminded me of watching a soap opera show. They did a bad job building the characters and story line. The only thing I liked about was the dancing and 3D. Good entertainment so I say go see it when it comes to DVD.
  4. Oct 31, 2010
    not my favorite, but worth a try.
  5. May 29, 2011
    The best things in the movie are the crazy dances, the fantastic coreographies, the miscellaneous beats, and the music. The actor Adam Sevani was great, he rocked much as in the second movie. I'd like to say the same thing about the couple, chiefly the guy, he's pretty, but the performance was awful, even like that they had a good quimic, they should have improved the performance. At theThe best things in the movie are the crazy dances, the fantastic coreographies, the miscellaneous beats, and the music. The actor Adam Sevani was great, he rocked much as in the second movie. I'd like to say the same thing about the couple, chiefly the guy, he's pretty, but the performance was awful, even like that they had a good quimic, they should have improved the performance. At the end was awesome, but it didn't pass over that, it missed too much to be really good. Expand
  6. Jun 3, 2011
    I find this film the most cheesiest film out of the trilogy and the plot wasnt remorable and I watched it three times. But nevertheless I enjoyed the film, it had the most dancing scenes out of all three of the films.

1. An exhilarating summer treat for all ages.
    The advanced 3-D technology of today meets the mothballed clich├ęs of yesteryear in Step Up 3D.
  3. Reviewed by: Julia Turner
    Preposterous plot devices, leaden acting, and clunktastic dialogue are acceptable in a dance movie, but bad choreography is not, and it's during the dance scenes that Step Up 3D fails.