Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: August 11, 2006
7.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 124 Ratings
WATCH NOW
JoseRochaPTSep 28, 2011
It's almost a novel, it has no interest at all, they just looked to a specific public, not to all the spectators, it is 1 and the 1 is for the try, the history is pure Reality Show / Teenage Series.
ParkerJan 20, 2007
If I hadn't seen this movie plot used fifty times already... it still would have sucked. Seriously, how can anyone watch this crap over and over again in different forms with different titles? 1/10.
DaveC.Aug 18, 2006
How could anybody give this movie a 10 or compliment Channing Tatum. He is by far the worst actor in the history of film. This movie has nothing going for it but the garbage.
PaulR.Jan 21, 2007
This movie was complete and utter crap. The plot was insanely predictable and the acting made me want to shoot myself. I couldn't even finish this movie it was so bad.
GaborA.Aug 15, 2006
Had Duane Adler not also have written Save The Last Dance a couple of years ago this film would be called plagiarism. Instead what we have is capitalism. Like Girl Cosmo this movie relies on the hopes that young females cannot remember what Had Duane Adler not also have written Save The Last Dance a couple of years ago this film would be called plagiarism. Instead what we have is capitalism. Like Girl Cosmo this movie relies on the hopes that young females cannot remember what they read/saw a couple of years ago. Instead of black and white now we have rich and poor. Shes still trying to get into a prestigious program. He's still coping with a life and friend of psuedo crime. Its still hip hop meets ballet. People, don't prove to them that they can get away with this crap. Don't see it. I know I didn't. Expand
EllenE.Aug 18, 2006
A terrible, terrible film in all ways. Bad acting, bad writing, bad directing. However...this film has some stunning dance coriography. That is not something you expec from a movie but it was the only pleasant suprise becausethis film is A terrible, terrible film in all ways. Bad acting, bad writing, bad directing. However...this film has some stunning dance coriography. That is not something you expec from a movie but it was the only pleasant suprise becausethis film is still aqful in every other way. Expand