6.0

1. Aug 18, 2013
    This movie was hilarious. A complete joy for comedy. Fantastic one liners and puns that really got you into the movie, also a good insight into how Irish teens act. My favourite character was Bulger, he was extremely enjoyable to watch, one of those arrogant characters, like Sherlock. And Stitches himself was great. I have watched it about 10 times now at this stage, I would highlyThis movie was hilarious. A complete joy for comedy. Fantastic one liners and puns that really got you into the movie, also a good insight into how Irish teens act. My favourite character was Bulger, he was extremely enjoyable to watch, one of those arrogant characters, like Sherlock. And Stitches himself was great. I have watched it about 10 times now at this stage, I would highly recommend it for anyone in the age gap of 15-25. Expand
  2. Jan 8, 2014
    The movie is funny, quirky, unique, and full of cheesiness. But the movie did have an okay storyline. Good horror comedy. I would recommend. The movie has good acting. Good sound but couldve been better. The movie had many elements that were funny. It contained all elements you would want to have in a horror comedy.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Rosie Fletcher
    Mar 11, 2013
    The kills are inventive but Noble’s baggy trousered butcher is too sympathetic, and his teenage victims too generic for this to be in anyway scary.
  2. Reviewed by: Kim Newman
    Mar 11, 2013
    Deeply icky on many different levels, with Ross Noble's feature debut illuminated by stomach-churning effects.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Mar 11, 2013
    There are some gruesomely ingenious moments in this gleefully yucky horror-comedy from director Conor McMahon, starring the standup comic Ross Noble. But I have to say it somehow wasn't funny or scary enough – though I do have to admit it is always more than revolting enough.