6.6

1. EJ
    May 5, 2008
    Good and important movie. Little bit of a disappointing ending though, I believe if you are going to make a statement you should go all the way, and maybe the film makers thought they were doing that but it was ineffective and just showed that America won't back down from the mess they have gotten themselves into.
  2. TomS
    Jul 2, 2008
    One of the best war movies of recent years based on soldiers' real accounts. No glorification or papering over the issues that should be faced up to more. It's the people who put young men and women into this kind of no-win situation who are Anti-American. IMO.
  3. TylerS.
    Jul 23, 2008
    I thought this movie was truly moving and it kept drawing me in as a viewer, i would highly recommend this movie to any and all!
  4. PatrickC
    Jul 12, 2008
    This movie was great!!! It showed that the president is a freaking dumbass and how they send troops and soldiers back into the war. I say that because i think a troops should have the right for not going back if they don't want to.
  5. JesseT.
    Mar 26, 2008
    OUTSTANDING. Brilliant movie for everyone old and teen.
  6. MarcL.
    Mar 31, 2008
    This movie IS NOT FOR DATE NIght!! It is hard to watch in a few places but it forces a deeper look at war, relationships, choices and everything in between. I was taken (Treated) to the movie by 4 active duty Marines, 2 of whom had just returned from Iraq. They showed their tears, will you?

Even when the script slips into sentiment, Peirce sticks with her troubled, questing soldiers, and through this raw and riveting movie, they stick with us.
  2. Reviewed by: John DeFore
    A young cast and hotheaded melodramatic streak make it broadly accessible, perhaps enough so to help the film scrape past boxoffice challenges faced by other Iraq-centered features.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    A wildly uneven drama, by turns sincere and synthetic.