3.2

1. Jan 6, 2013
    Great film. It has ultimate action and a great supporting performance by Michael Clarke Duncan.
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    I can't believe that the score for these kind of movies is so low, I mean after i read all these comments, i wanted to give this movie a 6 or 7, because i thought maybe it was not that good as i watched it just 10 mins ago. But honestly, everyone is comparing movies against videogames here. In a game you mash all those buttons, make combo hits, fatalities to take down the enemy. The story is usually ignored and 4 out of 5 people doesn't care about story in a game. In movie i want to know about the characters, their origins. If you put a 90 minute long fighting scene in a movie, there will be no difference between a game and a movie. I think this movie was pretty cool and exciting and the reason that many people disliked this was that they want to see meaningless fighting scenes, 10 punches + 3 kicks per second... I am a nerd too, I like marvel, dc, mortal kombat (not so much of a Street Fighter fan actually i always find that game rather dull) but honestly i want to see a background for characters in movies; not a 90 minute full with brawling and gun shooting. The only reason that i gave 9 instead of 10 was that interpol officers kinda stood outside of movie and couldn't participate that much. They should were either totally removed or used more often in film. I strongly suggest this movie to all of you who are interestedâ Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 11 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Rob Nelson
    Neither the best nor the worst of movies derived from videogames, Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li at least gives action fans plenty to ogle besides the titular heroine (Kristin Kreuk), whose original incarnation, legend has it, was among the first distaff figures controllable by joystick.
  2. Reviewed by: Jim Ridley
    Idiot plotting and dialogue are what you'd expect from a genre that typically rewards narrative development with a skip function. But the rote fight scenes are a disappointment.
  3. Reviewed by: Jeremy Wheeler
    There's something special about this underwhelming mess of a Street Fighter reboot that many cinematic cheese-lovers will find very appetizing. The fact is that The Legend of Chun-Li is not at all a good flick, but it's filled with so much cornball ineptitude that one would think some rather broken mad movie genius was behind it.