Summer School

7.1

1. Grog
    Dec 19, 2003
    I really, really, really, really, really, really, really liked this movie. (anyone who saw the movie will get the joke ) [Ed: indeed!]
  2. BuckarooBonzai
    Mar 1, 2003
    Chainsaw & Dave rock the house...
  3. CharlesH.
    Jul 20, 2003
    I read the critics reviews...this is the clearest example that you shouldn't listen to critics! These critics just don't know cool because they analyze it...you know, cool is a hard thing to quantify but if you watch this movie and like it, you'll know that these critics just aren't cool - LOL. I need it on DVD!!!!!
  4. Jane
    Jan 8, 2004
    SO FUNNY! When I was in 11th grade my classmates and I pulled the trick when one person whistles then the teacher calls you out, then you say it wasn't me!! Then someone else picks up on the whistling. This is a classic movie, too funny.
  5. ConnorL.
    Jul 14, 2004
    Proud of its fluffy nature, this one is a good, fun time!

Proud to be junk food, but it still tackles the serious subjects of illiteracy, teen-age pregnancy and young adult alcoholism. [22 July 1987]
    It has a lack of ambition and energy that is almost total: It's the most this movie can do to roll over and ask for a little more lotion on its back. [22 July 1987]
  3. The film's only bright idea is a duo named Chain Saw (Cameron) and Dave (Riley), who love horror films and instigate grisly but imaginative practical jokes, like pretending to be attacked by bunnies when the class makes a field trip to a petting zoo. [22 July 1987, p.C22]