Fox Searchlight Pictures | Release Date: February 15, 2002
7.7
Generally favorable reviews based on 91 Ratings
WATCH NOW
RonnieD.Aug 25, 2006
If i wanted to sit through two hours of people trying to convince me that they're funnier than they actually are, i'd go down to the local improv theatre.
0 of 2 users found this helpful
gasperkJun 30, 2013
Oh my god, this movie..... this movie man.... its soooo BAD. SO unfunny. Its actually really sad. I was crying for the last 50mins because it was so boring. I could not even go asleep. I just had to watch how bad some movies can actually be,Oh my god, this movie..... this movie man.... its soooo BAD. SO unfunny. Its actually really sad. I was crying for the last 50mins because it was so boring. I could not even go asleep. I just had to watch how bad some movies can actually be, to appreciate the rest. Expand
DaneoidJul 12, 2014
It has a somewhat funny scene where a cop says 'meow' instead of other words, that's it. Extremely overrated. It boggles my mind how a film with so few laughs can get such a following.
PoonisharMay 13, 2016
Imagine you were forced to eat used toilet paper and wash it down with some pond water. The experience of that is like winning the Irish sweepstakes in comparison to watching this film.