1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 115 Ratings

1. Jan 13, 2016
    If you think fart jokes are funny, you should get a medical doctor and tell him to fix your brain and mind apart from whatever made you laugh during this movie.
  2. Nov 28, 2012
    A persistently revolting story never seems to rise above its truly laughable premise. Awfulness personified.
  3. Mar 16, 2012
    I like the first Baby Genuises movie, but the sequel is too tired and probably it's for toddlers only. Did Sony gave permission to a wasteless flop like this? Nobody needs a sequel to Baby Genuises and that's why parents should avoid this before your child could be getting a higher learning. Superheroes and babies don't mix because this is not Adventures in Babysitting 1 and a Half.I like the first Baby Genuises movie, but the sequel is too tired and probably it's for toddlers only. Did Sony gave permission to a wasteless flop like this? Nobody needs a sequel to Baby Genuises and that's why parents should avoid this before your child could be getting a higher learning. Superheroes and babies don't mix because this is not Adventures in Babysitting 1 and a Half. Superbabies: Baby Genuises 2 is one of the most downright disgraceful sequels of the decade. Godzilla met your match! Expand
  4. Mar 12, 2014
    Nothing and I mean NOTHING about this movie is enjoyable. It's just a bunch of babbling babies doing things in there own little language. It's awful, One was enough! Do we really need another?
  5. Mar 6, 2016
    Why was this made, just someone just please tell me why. First of all, this is one of the worst and really just a huge mess. This movie is a movie for babys, so you might want to look at the title.
  6. Jul 4, 2013
    La película pasa de aburrida a estúpida y predecible; un caos entero de estupideces chistes absurdo y una idea mediocre en una comedia, que logra enojar al televidente
  7. Nov 21, 2013
    This movie is so bad, it can't be put into words. What the babies say don't even match up to what movements their mouths make, plus all the extremely bad jokes and puns. I saw it because I didn't think a movie could be this bad. I was brutally wrong.
  8. Mar 2, 2014
    I'm surprised this movie got 9 out of 100, because it was just plain terrible. Horrible acting, horrible plot, horrible effects. I was so glad when this movie was over.
  9. Dec 10, 2014
    what the f@#$ is this sh%$. what made someone think the first movie was a good idea!?
    the movie just drones on and on and the "jokes" and the dialogue suck.
  10. Sep 21, 2011
    one night when i was i coudent get to sleep, so i went downstairs and watched the movie channel. superbabies came on and i fell sound asleep. im giving this a 2 because it is a lot better for you that a sleeping pill.
  11. Jan 26, 2013
    I hate Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2! It's a copying material of Jimmy Neutron! BOOOOOOO! It becomes a box office bomb! This movie SUCKS! Bob Clark should be ashamed of himself!
  12. DavidM.
    Oct 5, 2005
    Worst movie ever, bar none. The positive reviews for this film can only be by industry lackeys associated with this heap of poo.
  13. ThePureHellOfGilbertMulroneycakes
    Oct 1, 2004
    Dear God, WHY?
  14. Spriggangirl
    Oct 13, 2004
    Sometimes when looking at the film makes me wanna go to sleep and forget about it!!!
  15. Robert
    Oct 9, 2004
    Just read the reviews that give this film decent ratings.... that should give you a good idea of who this movie appeals to.
  16. JerryS.
    Sep 24, 2004
    The opposite of Casablanca.
  17. MarieD
    Sep 27, 2004
    Horrid. Absolutely horrid. Like watching someone having their face eaten off by spam. In fact, that would be more entertaining. A movie about someone's face being eaten by spam.
  18. NikkiL.
    Sep 4, 2004
    Jone L. How old are you? Because if your over 2 and u think this movie is that good then you have no sense of great entertainment. This movie is terrible. Don't waste your money on it!
  19. DaMan
    Sep 5, 2004
    Don't you see it? Jone L. is responsible for this catastrophe.
  20. DanP.
    Jan 5, 2005
    Worst movie ever. Period. Do not even THINK of watching ONE MINUTE of this movie.
  21. zacko.
    May 18, 2005
    I thought the 1st baby geniuses movie was the worst i had ever seen. i was wrong. This movie made me want to die. literally.
  22. JoseM.
    Apr 26, 2007
    Watching dog biting each other is more fun than watching this crap!
  23. VinceH.
    Oct 6, 2004
    I do not understand the hatred against this film. Yes, either Bob Clark is in dire need of cash flow or has completely lost his mind. Yes, Scott Baio is the "star" of the film (which is really stretching the word "star"). But I would rather see this movie 10 times than sit through torture experiments like "Little Black Book", "Catwoman" or "Van Helsing". This movie has an undeniable I do not understand the hatred against this film. Yes, either Bob Clark is in dire need of cash flow or has completely lost his mind. Yes, Scott Baio is the "star" of the film (which is really stretching the word "star"). But I would rather see this movie 10 times than sit through torture experiments like "Little Black Book", "Catwoman" or "Van Helsing". This movie has an undeniable Clockwork Orange-effect where you just cannot take your eyes off the screen. The badness is so prevalent, so beyond comprehension and expectations that it becomes a very singular experience. This movie is bad, but in a campy and hilarious way. I can imagine stoners or drunk kids up late at night eating pizza and laughing their asses off at this movie. People don't really seem to get the point of this movie. It is not meant for overweight, girlfriend-less basement-dwelling movie geeks who like to go to movies and then post reviews on webpage. It is intended for kids, and I can imagine young kids getting a kick out of it. It is the equivalent of cotton candy or sugary sweets. Bad for you but harmless. I still wouldn't recommend it for anyone though just mainly because the plot is stupid and this whole movie is essentially pointless. I am still giving it a 3 because I laughed throughout. Expand
  24. StrawberryBubblez
    Aug 27, 2004
    Why why why why why does absolute garbage on the highest order of putrid garbage like SuperNightmare Babies 3:the revenge of Satan come out from Sony, yet there are struggling filmmakers all over America with beautiful stories to tell but no $$ from Studios coz all 56.8 Million dollars were used to "create" absolute defecation like SuperBabies 2. Like One wasnt bad enough???
  25. reis_la_reis
    Aug 29, 2004
    It is films such as these that make my eyes bleed, my want me to enjoy watching paint dry. this movie is about as funny as a chicken getting killed. the film captures no beauty whatsoever. it is simply a horrid, terrible film that should be destroyed off the face of the earth so the human race doesn't have to suffer such horribile putridness in such large doses. I haven't seen a It is films such as these that make my eyes bleed, my want me to enjoy watching paint dry. this movie is about as funny as a chicken getting killed. the film captures no beauty whatsoever. it is simply a horrid, terrible film that should be destroyed off the face of the earth so the human race doesn't have to suffer such horribile putridness in such large doses. I haven't seen a film this bad since the first part of this terrible movie. It has the ability to possess yourself to the point of insanity by the pure and utter boredom and stupidity and WASTE of time and sheer uglyness it offers. Beware: if you like babies, then after viewing the film who will stereotype children for being stupid, annoying, over-self-righteoeus, and find pervasive farting somehow funny. Expand
  26. MelanieT.
    Sep 10, 2004
    The babies were cute but not the movie, its just like watching nothing for an hour and a half!!!!!!
  27. ThomM
    Feb 19, 2005
    Appallingly bad.
  28. chrisp.
    Aug 11, 2005
    This is an absolute abomination. the worst theatrical release with any kind of a budget I have ever seen. whoever gave this the green light should seriously re-evaluate their job, and john voight should re-evaluate his agent.
  29. Anonymous
    Jan 6, 2006
    Who would give this above a 3? this is probably the worst film ever made!!!
  30. connorl.
    Jul 31, 2007
    I went to go see this movie with my 2 year old son. He started bawling his eyes out after about 13 minutes, shouting i hate this movie!! i want leave now!! all in all, a genuine piece of crap. it's like scooby doo havin sex with velma and shaggy for christs sake!!
  31. AnthonyD.
    Aug 27, 2004
    This movie sucked so much it made the first one look like Oscar material. Perhaps that was the intention of the production company, or maybe they needed a bad movie for a tax write off. Anyway, there should be no excuse for such a film to ever hit the eyes of the human race.
  32. JoeyM.
    Feb 11, 2005
    Saw this with my young nephews last month. After about twenty minutes, they were asking if we could go. "This is boring. This is stupid." After 30 minutes, I agreed that we could go. I would give the movie a lower rating, but I really don't think it is fair to give it a "0" when I didn't see the whole thing. Maybe it picked up near the end. Lord, I hope so.
  33. JackM.
    Apr 28, 2007
    If you didn't like this movie, why the f*** did you go see a movie called Superbabies:Baby Geniuses 2!!! If you saw one, than you should have stayed home and have sex with you toaster!!!!

Overwhelming dislike - based on 19 Critics

1. The film's moral? Turn off the TV, young 'uns, and go outside and play! And avoid Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 matinees while you're at it.
  2. The first Baby Geniuses, released in 1999, was one of the most inane, humorless, ill-conceived, poorly acted comedies of the year. As difficult as it is to imagine, the sequel is even worse, earning an F.
    As for anyone else who may experience a sudden need for therapy after sitting through this, you're on your own.