Sony Pictures Home Entertainment | Release Date: August 27, 2004
1.9
Overwhelming dislike based on 96 Ratings
Watch Now
DavidM.Oct 5, 2005
Worst movie ever, bar none. The positive reviews for this film can only be by industry lackeys associated with this heap of poo.
JoseM.Apr 26, 2007
Watching dog biting each other is more fun than watching this crap!
3 of 4 users found this helpful
AnonymousJan 6, 2006
Who would give this above a 3? this is probably the worst film ever made!!!
connorl.Jul 31, 2007
I went to go see this movie with my 2 year old son. He started bawling his eyes out after about 13 minutes, shouting i hate this movie!! i want leave now!! all in all, a genuine piece of crap. it's like scooby doo havin sex with velma I went to go see this movie with my 2 year old son. He started bawling his eyes out after about 13 minutes, shouting i hate this movie!! i want leave now!! all in all, a genuine piece of crap. it's like scooby doo havin sex with velma and shaggy for christs sake!! Expand
JackM.Apr 28, 2007
If you didn't like this movie, why the f*** did you go see a movie called Superbabies:Baby Geniuses 2!!! If you saw one, than you should have stayed home and have sex with you toaster!!!!
1 of 5 users found this helpful
KadeemluvmusicMar 16, 2012
I like the first Baby Genuises movie, but the sequel is too tired and probably it's for toddlers only. Did Sony gave permission to a wasteless flop like this? Nobody needs a sequel to Baby Genuises and that's why parents should avoid thisI like the first Baby Genuises movie, but the sequel is too tired and probably it's for toddlers only. Did Sony gave permission to a wasteless flop like this? Nobody needs a sequel to Baby Genuises and that's why parents should avoid this before your child could be getting a higher learning. Superheroes and babies don't mix because this is not Adventures in Babysitting 1 and a Half. Superbabies: Baby Genuises 2 is one of the most downright disgraceful sequels of the decade. Godzilla met your match! Expand
ChappyStickSep 21, 2011
one night when i was i coudent get to sleep, so i went downstairs and watched the movie channel. superbabies came on and i fell sound asleep. im giving this a 2 because it is a lot better for you that a sleeping pill.
Compi24Nov 28, 2012
A persistently revolting story never seems to rise above its truly laughable premise. Awfulness personified.
CriticalGumballJan 26, 2013
I hate Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2! It's a copying material of Jimmy Neutron! BOOOOOOO! It becomes a box office bomb! This movie SUCKS! Bob Clark should be ashamed of himself!
JmsbppJul 4, 2013
La película pasa de aburrida a estúpida y predecible; un caos entero de estupideces chistes absurdo y una idea mediocre en una comedia, que logra enojar al televidente
cag11Nov 21, 2013
This movie is so bad, it can't be put into words. What the babies say don't even match up to what movements their mouths make, plus all the extremely bad jokes and puns. I saw it because I didn't think a movie could be this bad. I was brutally wrong.
FilmVirtueMar 12, 2014
Nothing and I mean NOTHING about this movie is enjoyable. It's just a bunch of babbling babies doing things in there own little language. It's awful, One was enough! Do we really need another?
MissDraeMar 2, 2014
I'm surprised this movie got 9 out of 100, because it was just plain terrible. Horrible acting, horrible plot, horrible effects. I was so glad when this movie was over.
mririshfoxDec 10, 2014
what the f@#$ is this sh%$. what made someone think the first movie was a good idea!?
the movie just drones on and on and the "jokes" and the dialogue suck.
EpicLadySpongeJan 13, 2016
If you think fart jokes are funny, you should get a medical doctor and tell him to fix your brain and mind apart from whatever made you laugh during this movie.
gameguardian21Mar 6, 2016
Why was this made, just someone just please tell me why. First of all, this is one of the worst and really just a huge mess. This movie is a movie for babys, so you might want to look at the title.
TheLonelyCriticOct 16, 2016
Well......uh......it's better than the first one? Kinda? Maybe? In the same way that getting a microwave thrown at your face is better than having one thrown at your....well you get the point. But yeah, crappy effects, snore-inducing storyWell......uh......it's better than the first one? Kinda? Maybe? In the same way that getting a microwave thrown at your face is better than having one thrown at your....well you get the point. But yeah, crappy effects, snore-inducing story and humour of levels so immature that even Adam Sandler wants some advice. Baby Geniuses 2 is disgusting cute-sploitation and nothing more. Expand