1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 106 Ratings

1. Dec 10, 2014
    what the f@#$ is this sh%$. what made someone think the first movie was a good idea!?
    the movie just drones on and on and the "jokes" and the dialogue suck.
  2. Mar 12, 2014
    Nothing and I mean NOTHING about this movie is enjoyable. It's just a bunch of babbling babies doing things in there own little language. It's awful, One was enough! Do we really need another?
  3. Mar 2, 2014
    I'm surprised this movie got 9 out of 100, because it was just plain terrible. Horrible acting, horrible plot, horrible effects. I was so glad when this movie was over.
  4. Nov 21, 2013
    This movie is so bad, it can't be put into words. What the babies say don't even match up to what movements their mouths make, plus all the extremely bad jokes and puns. I saw it because I didn't think a movie could be this bad. I was brutally wrong.
  5. Jul 4, 2013
    La película pasa de aburrida a estúpida y predecible; un caos entero de estupideces chistes absurdo y una idea mediocre en una comedia, que logra enojar al televidente
  6. Jan 26, 2013
    I hate Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2! It's a copying material of Jimmy Neutron! BOOOOOOO! It becomes a box office bomb! This movie SUCKS! Bob Clark should be ashamed of himself!
  7. Nov 28, 2012
    A persistently revolting story never seems to rise above its truly laughable premise. Awfulness personified.
  8. Mar 16, 2012
    I like the first Baby Genuises movie, but the sequel is too tired and probably it's for toddlers only. Did Sony gave permission to a wasteless flop like this? Nobody needs a sequel to Baby Genuises and that's why parents should avoid this before your child could be getting a higher learning. Superheroes and babies don't mix because this is not Adventures in Babysitting 1 and a Half.I like the first Baby Genuises movie, but the sequel is too tired and probably it's for toddlers only. Did Sony gave permission to a wasteless flop like this? Nobody needs a sequel to Baby Genuises and that's why parents should avoid this before your child could be getting a higher learning. Superheroes and babies don't mix because this is not Adventures in Babysitting 1 and a Half. Superbabies: Baby Genuises 2 is one of the most downright disgraceful sequels of the decade. Godzilla met your match! Expand
  9. Sep 21, 2011
    one night when i was i coudent get to sleep, so i went downstairs and watched the movie channel. superbabies came on and i fell sound asleep. im giving this a 2 because it is a lot better for you that a sleeping pill.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 19 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Gregory Kirschling
    The film's moral? Turn off the TV, young 'uns, and go outside and play! And avoid Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 matinees while you're at it.
  2. The first Baby Geniuses, released in 1999, was one of the most inane, humorless, ill-conceived, poorly acted comedies of the year. As difficult as it is to imagine, the sequel is even worse, earning an F.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Abele
    As for anyone else who may experience a sudden need for therapy after sitting through this, you're on your own.