1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 106 Ratings

1. Mar 25, 2015
    Unbelievably thought provoking. My philosophical film committee all agreed that this will become a fast classic. No other film comments so deeply on the existential nature of human childhood; indeed, everything from the poorly-designed puppets to the out-of-sync lip movements proclaims "your life is special: live it to the fullest." If you sat me down with this movie, I would watch it forUnbelievably thought provoking. My philosophical film committee all agreed that this will become a fast classic. No other film comments so deeply on the existential nature of human childhood; indeed, everything from the poorly-designed puppets to the out-of-sync lip movements proclaims "your life is special: live it to the fullest." If you sat me down with this movie, I would watch it for 5 days - straight. Beautiful directing skills. Definitely not done in a weekend on Aunt Sally's back porch. Would rate 11 if possible. Please make another sequel. I will pay $53M to fund if possible. Expand
  2. Dec 10, 2014
    what the f@#$ is this sh%$. what made someone think the first movie was a good idea!?
    the movie just drones on and on and the "jokes" and the dialogue suck.
  3. Mar 12, 2014
    Nothing and I mean NOTHING about this movie is enjoyable. It's just a bunch of babbling babies doing things in there own little language. It's awful, One was enough! Do we really need another?
  4. Mar 2, 2014
    I'm surprised this movie got 9 out of 100, because it was just plain terrible. Horrible acting, horrible plot, horrible effects. I was so glad when this movie was over.
  5. Nov 21, 2013
    This movie is so bad, it can't be put into words. What the babies say don't even match up to what movements their mouths make, plus all the extremely bad jokes and puns. I saw it because I didn't think a movie could be this bad. I was brutally wrong.
  6. Jul 4, 2013
    La película pasa de aburrida a estúpida y predecible; un caos entero de estupideces chistes absurdo y una idea mediocre en una comedia, que logra enojar al televidente
  7. Mar 28, 2013
    This is the single best game of all time. If Gaben, Dale, Jesus, Calvin of Calvin and Hobbs, and Nicolas Cage collaborated on a game it was pale to the sheer mastery that is Battletoads. I am going through Battletoad withdraw even now, 43 words into this review. Imagine the best feeling in the world. That is slave labor in a North Korean (best Korea) lumber camp, forced to work long hoursThis is the single best game of all time. If Gaben, Dale, Jesus, Calvin of Calvin and Hobbs, and Nicolas Cage collaborated on a game it was pale to the sheer mastery that is Battletoads. I am going through Battletoad withdraw even now, 43 words into this review. Imagine the best feeling in the world. That is slave labor in a North Korean (best Korea) lumber camp, forced to work long hours at the threat of your young child's life relative to the level of euphoria realized by even the settings menu of this piece of art. I didn't think it was possible to capture the magnificence of the original Battletoads and condense it to my phone, but it happened. The graphics are just as stunning as the original NES game, the controls just as tight. The characters are endearing and the humor adds to the fantastic story. The gameplay is fast-paced yet wearisome it was not; I had to resort to less than "traditional" methods in order for my feeble mind to respond to the stimulus Battletoads has to offer; my neighbor "Dope" Dan and I became quite close acquaintances, or would have if it weren't for the draw of the game. This game is without fault, bar none, save for the fact that it is not endless, however the replay value and incredible story depth, as well as subtle references drew me in for playthrough after playthrough. I could easily log hundreds of hours if it weren't for my pesky human body not being able to handle the incredible volume of dopamine coursing through my mortal veins and its inability to function great lengths of time without nourishment and intestinal relief, although the latter difficulty is easily solved by a trip to Walgreen's for a 24 pack of adult diapers, unfortunately I depleted their stock before long. All in all, this game is better than going out for mint chocolate chip ice cream with Jesus, the guy from the Dos Equis commercials, and Olivia Wilde while riding a Charizard. In fact, comparing Battletoads to such a scenario is ridiculous, as is any comparison, because this level of quality is in a class of its own. All else is trash's trash, regurgitated by Satan and Hitler. Anyone who has ever enjoyed anything absolutely must pick up Battletoads. Just be sure you have enough adult diapers. Collapse Expand
  8. Jan 26, 2013
    I hate Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2! It's a copying material of Jimmy Neutron! BOOOOOOO! It becomes a box office bomb! This movie SUCKS! Bob Clark should be ashamed of himself!
  9. Nov 28, 2012
    A persistently revolting story never seems to rise above its truly laughable premise. Awfulness personified.
  10. Mar 16, 2012
    I like the first Baby Genuises movie, but the sequel is too tired and probably it's for toddlers only. Did Sony gave permission to a wasteless flop like this? Nobody needs a sequel to Baby Genuises and that's why parents should avoid this before your child could be getting a higher learning. Superheroes and babies don't mix because this is not Adventures in Babysitting 1 and a Half.I like the first Baby Genuises movie, but the sequel is too tired and probably it's for toddlers only. Did Sony gave permission to a wasteless flop like this? Nobody needs a sequel to Baby Genuises and that's why parents should avoid this before your child could be getting a higher learning. Superheroes and babies don't mix because this is not Adventures in Babysitting 1 and a Half. Superbabies: Baby Genuises 2 is one of the most downright disgraceful sequels of the decade. Godzilla met your match! Expand
  11. Sep 21, 2011
    one night when i was i coudent get to sleep, so i went downstairs and watched the movie channel. superbabies came on and i fell sound asleep. im giving this a 2 because it is a lot better for you that a sleeping pill.
  12. connorl.
    Jul 31, 2007
    I went to go see this movie with my 2 year old son. He started bawling his eyes out after about 13 minutes, shouting i hate this movie!! i want leave now!! all in all, a genuine piece of crap. it's like scooby doo havin sex with velma and shaggy for christs sake!!
  13. JackM.
    Apr 28, 2007
    If you didn't like this movie, why the f*** did you go see a movie called Superbabies:Baby Geniuses 2!!! If you saw one, than you should have stayed home and have sex with you toaster!!!!
  14. JoseM.
    Apr 26, 2007
    Watching dog biting each other is more fun than watching this crap!
  15. Anonymous
    Jan 6, 2006
    Who would give this above a 3? this is probably the worst film ever made!!!
  16. DavidM.
    Oct 5, 2005
    Worst movie ever, bar none. The positive reviews for this film can only be by industry lackeys associated with this heap of poo.
  17. chrisp.
    Aug 11, 2005
    This is an absolute abomination. the worst theatrical release with any kind of a budget I have ever seen. whoever gave this the green light should seriously re-evaluate their job, and john voight should re-evaluate his agent.
  18. zacko.
    May 18, 2005
    I thought the 1st baby geniuses movie was the worst i had ever seen. i was wrong. This movie made me want to die. literally.
  19. ThomM
    Feb 19, 2005
    Appallingly bad.
  20. MorganC.
    Feb 17, 2005
    These babies are so cute! I liked this movie because it gave babies so much humor. Younger kids will probably like this more though. I think it was a cute film.
  21. JoeyM.
    Feb 11, 2005
    Saw this with my young nephews last month. After about twenty minutes, they were asking if we could go. "This is boring. This is stupid." After 30 minutes, I agreed that we could go. I would give the movie a lower rating, but I really don't think it is fair to give it a "0" when I didn't see the whole thing. Maybe it picked up near the end. Lord, I hope so.
  22. JoesphF
    Jan 9, 2005
    Dear USA Today: FARTS ARE FUNNY!
  23. John
    Jan 9, 2005
    Go easy on them, guys; they're just little kids.
  24. DanP.
    Jan 5, 2005
    Worst movie ever. Period. Do not even THINK of watching ONE MINUTE of this movie.
  25. Spriggangirl
    Oct 13, 2004
    Sometimes when looking at the film makes me wanna go to sleep and forget about it!!!
  26. Robert
    Oct 9, 2004
    Just read the reviews that give this film decent ratings.... that should give you a good idea of who this movie appeals to.
  27. VinceH.
    Oct 6, 2004
    I do not understand the hatred against this film. Yes, either Bob Clark is in dire need of cash flow or has completely lost his mind. Yes, Scott Baio is the "star" of the film (which is really stretching the word "star"). But I would rather see this movie 10 times than sit through torture experiments like "Little Black Book", "Catwoman" or "Van Helsing". This movie has an undeniable I do not understand the hatred against this film. Yes, either Bob Clark is in dire need of cash flow or has completely lost his mind. Yes, Scott Baio is the "star" of the film (which is really stretching the word "star"). But I would rather see this movie 10 times than sit through torture experiments like "Little Black Book", "Catwoman" or "Van Helsing". This movie has an undeniable Clockwork Orange-effect where you just cannot take your eyes off the screen. The badness is so prevalent, so beyond comprehension and expectations that it becomes a very singular experience. This movie is bad, but in a campy and hilarious way. I can imagine stoners or drunk kids up late at night eating pizza and laughing their asses off at this movie. People don't really seem to get the point of this movie. It is not meant for overweight, girlfriend-less basement-dwelling movie geeks who like to go to movies and then post reviews on webpage. It is intended for kids, and I can imagine young kids getting a kick out of it. It is the equivalent of cotton candy or sugary sweets. Bad for you but harmless. I still wouldn't recommend it for anyone though just mainly because the plot is stupid and this whole movie is essentially pointless. I am still giving it a 3 because I laughed throughout. Expand
  28. ThePureHellOfGilbertMulroneycakes
    Oct 1, 2004
    Dear God, WHY?
  29. MarieD
    Sep 27, 2004
    Horrid. Absolutely horrid. Like watching someone having their face eaten off by spam. In fact, that would be more entertaining. A movie about someone's face being eaten by spam.
  30. JerryS.
    Sep 24, 2004
    The opposite of Casablanca.
  31. MelanieT.
    Sep 10, 2004
    The babies were cute but not the movie, its just like watching nothing for an hour and a half!!!!!!
  32. NooraJ.
    Sep 6, 2004
    This movie deserves a 10000!!!!!!!! it was so good! it shows babies kickin adult butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its my favorite movie ever!!!!!!Im sure youll all love it too!!!!
  33. DaMan
    Sep 5, 2004
    Don't you see it? Jone L. is responsible for this catastrophe.
  34. NikkiL.
    Sep 4, 2004
    Jone L. How old are you? Because if your over 2 and u think this movie is that good then you have no sense of great entertainment. This movie is terrible. Don't waste your money on it!
  35. JoneL.
    Sep 2, 2004
    Absolutly fantastic one of the best movies i have ever seen. Its carefully laid out plot brings a joy to any persons eyes and its snappy lines are a hit. Though its got a a share or problems it well worth the ten bucks. All in all one great movie.!!!
  36. reis_la_reis
    Aug 29, 2004
    It is films such as these that make my eyes bleed, my want me to enjoy watching paint dry. this movie is about as funny as a chicken getting killed. the film captures no beauty whatsoever. it is simply a horrid, terrible film that should be destroyed off the face of the earth so the human race doesn't have to suffer such horribile putridness in such large doses. I haven't seen a It is films such as these that make my eyes bleed, my want me to enjoy watching paint dry. this movie is about as funny as a chicken getting killed. the film captures no beauty whatsoever. it is simply a horrid, terrible film that should be destroyed off the face of the earth so the human race doesn't have to suffer such horribile putridness in such large doses. I haven't seen a film this bad since the first part of this terrible movie. It has the ability to possess yourself to the point of insanity by the pure and utter boredom and stupidity and WASTE of time and sheer uglyness it offers. Beware: if you like babies, then after viewing the film who will stereotype children for being stupid, annoying, over-self-righteoeus, and find pervasive farting somehow funny. Expand
  37. AnthonyD.
    Aug 27, 2004
    This movie sucked so much it made the first one look like Oscar material. Perhaps that was the intention of the production company, or maybe they needed a bad movie for a tax write off. Anyway, there should be no excuse for such a film to ever hit the eyes of the human race.
  38. StrawberryBubblez
    Aug 27, 2004
    Why why why why why does absolute garbage on the highest order of putrid garbage like SuperNightmare Babies 3:the revenge of Satan come out from Sony, yet there are struggling filmmakers all over America with beautiful stories to tell but no $$ from Studios coz all 56.8 Million dollars were used to "create" absolute defecation like SuperBabies 2. Like One wasnt bad enough???

Overwhelming dislike - based on 19 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Gregory Kirschling
    The film's moral? Turn off the TV, young 'uns, and go outside and play! And avoid Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 matinees while you're at it.
  2. The first Baby Geniuses, released in 1999, was one of the most inane, humorless, ill-conceived, poorly acted comedies of the year. As difficult as it is to imagine, the sequel is even worse, earning an F.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Abele
    As for anyone else who may experience a sudden need for therapy after sitting through this, you're on your own.