7.7

1. Feb 16, 2013
    It starts off funny, but it is just boring. This is an over-hyped comedy that does nothing but have stupid grotesque jokes. The acting sucked, and practically put me to sleep.
  2. Dec 9, 2011
    Overrated, So overrated. It was a little funny but really it was just so stupid and unbelieveable that I couldnt look past it and I generally love comedies like this.
  3. Jan 22, 2011
    One of the most overrated comedies I've ever watched. Shame that so many audiences depend on this brand of vulgar humor to deliver laughs. It's disgusting.

It helps that the fun doesn't stop. It helps even more that the pitch-perfect script doesn’t step out of character for a joke.
  2. Reviewed by: Stephen Farber
    Some of the patter is funny, but the movie lacks the clever plot developments and the character nuances of a classic like "American Graffiti." And it's missing the belly laughs of earlier raunchfests "American Pie" and "There's Something About Mary."
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    The bawdy jokes score big points, but it's the rueful acknowledgement of adolescent embarrassment and humiliation that most distinguishes Superbad, another ultra-raunchy and commercial sex comedy from the Judd Apatow laugh factory.