Superhero Movie

5.4

1. Jake
    May 1, 2008
    Cindy: Sex? Really? Sweet! I'm so going to see this one now. Any other suggestions?
  2. Shawn
    Mar 30, 2008
    True, this movie is bad, but that is the way it is supposed to be. The sole goal of this film is to take a popular movie and rip on it, which this does very well. I found it to be funny, but it obviously won't be nearly as funny if you have not seen the films it parodies.
  3. AlexG.
    Apr 11, 2008
    An excellent spoof from the master's of parody themselves, although extremely offensive, the stephen hawking gags are phenomenally good.
  4. TomV.
    Apr 25, 2008
    Fill of corny jokes - which are funny! I don't understand how its reviews are bad, it's supoosed to rip of Spidermarn and make it funny. It does that. Good to see a great 'Movie' film!
  5. DallinP.
    Sep 15, 2009
    It is by far the best stupid comedy to come out in the last few years. If you don't like the stupid spoof genre, don't watch this movie. If you do like it, this one is the best since the old Jim Abrahams ones.
  6. HarrisonF.
    Sep 26, 2009
    The story was quite good, and the comedy was HILARIOUS!
  7. Jan 9, 2011
    The best spoof movie I ever watched.
  8. Jan 11, 2011
    This film is the greatest comedy movie I've seen. It's so funny, I can't stop laughing. If you like a kind of that comedy, don't miss this movie. Believe me!
  9. MikhailR.
    Mar 29, 2008
    While I admit that SOME of the critisisms of this movie are well-founded, people seem to actually search for critisism rather then watch the movie for what it is. I for example, couldn't crack a frown during the course of the movie even if I tried. The well-positioned gags, personal pot-shots, and never ending satire is absolutely impossible to ignore. I couldn't tell you how While I admit that SOME of the critisisms of this movie are well-founded, people seem to actually search for critisism rather then watch the movie for what it is. I for example, couldn't crack a frown during the course of the movie even if I tried. The well-positioned gags, personal pot-shots, and never ending satire is absolutely impossible to ignore. I couldn't tell you how many times people gave me evil looks for bursting out in spontanious fits of laughter. I highly reccomend this movie for people who can laugh at random and satirical humor. Expand
  10. EmileF.
    Apr 4, 2008
    A relly funny movie for the Superheros fan. The jokes are very very funny :)
  11. FrancisC.
    Apr 7, 2008
    I don't know what is with the low rating. I'm with Mikhall on this it was a great and funny movie. I'd watch it again and again. My friends even agree with me. So come on people vote and increase this rating people diserve to know how good this movie is.
  12. Apr 9, 2011
    Yes, there were indeed some unfunny parts in the movie, but all the other funny jokes made me laugh so hard that tears came out of my eyes. Overall, very good parody of one of my favorite movie genres!
  13. Feb 12, 2011
    Don't listen to the hate, I loved it. I found it to be very hilarious. Some people just TRY to find flaws and not laugh to make the movie look like it sucks, it doesn't. Hilarious movie. Oddly enough, spoof movies suck but, this doesn't.
  14. Mar 10, 2011
    If you ever watched one of the Scary Movies you'll feel the writers sense of humor throughout this movie, an excellent parody of super hero movie like X-Men, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, and more, a hilarious movie, if your a fan of the Scary Movie series, than this is a must see.
  15. Jul 23, 2013
    I'm not one to like spoof movies other than the first 2 Scary Movies. Superhero movie I think is a great spoof film. It's one of few other spoof movies that really focuses on plot and character development. Not to mention the jokes. Adding Leslie Nielsen was the right move to make a funny Spoof film.
  16. Oct 15, 2014
    Metascore reviewers suck once again! 33/100? That's hardly accurate, as this movie is funny as it is raunchy and distasteful (in all the right ways!). I'd watch the sequel without a second thought. Watch this especially if you liked movies like Superbad or Kickass (1 or/and 2).

Undiscriminating comedy fans hungering for the High School High of superhero parodies need look no further.
    This abysmal "Spider-Man" satire has more in common with the lamentable spate of "Epic" and "Date Movies" than Zucker and Nielsen's truly funny "Naked Gun" series.
    Predictable, flat, full of name-dropping, tragically unhip, and likely to make a decent amount of cash.