5.7

1. Nov 22, 2010
    Surrogates has to be one of the most worst produced sci-fi films ever, with an interesting story. But not even action star Bruce Willis can save this movie from disaster.
  2. May 25, 2012
    A terrible movie that displays an incomplete thought, weird plot, weird acting and a lot futuristic robot disaster..............
  3. Jan 6, 2012
    I didn't understand who the **** were we supposed to root for? The religious zealots, unwilling to accept change? Or the "hero" who destroys surrogates that, let's face it, will be rebuilt in a few weeks?
    Honestly, they even tried to lampshade the ending with the whole **** "and the surrogate services will be shut down for who knows how long" line. Come on, give me a break. Most people
    will just treat it like another "oops I seem to have crashed my surrogate in a ditch, better get a new one!" incident.
    Nothing changes, movie POINTLESS.

1. A mechanical sci-fi'er absent of logic or emotions. It functions as an expensive place-filler on the Disney release schedule and, as such, will be welcomed by only the least discriminating thriller fans.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Mostow's smart speculative suspenser imagines a time when people can live through ideal versions of themselves while they sit wired up at home.
  3. The filmmakers were too busy throwing together potential blockbuster material to notice all the loose ends and gaping holes in logic. Which may, ultimately, explain why Willis looks so confused throughout. Maybe he, too, is straining to locate some intelligence amid all the machinery.