Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: September 25, 2009
5.8
Mixed or average reviews based on 133 Ratings
WATCH NOW
TYSep 30, 2009
Laughable B Movie that is really bad.
PhilipNov 15, 2009
Yawn... It's sad that movies as dull and limp-wristed as this are still made. What's worse is that Bruce involved himself with this crap. Avoid if you have taste.
PierBOct 6, 2009
the only thing I like about this films are the themes. Sadly, like any other thing in this movie, those themes were not well developed. Acting is bad, script is bad, picture is bad. The range of colors is like a family disney comedy.... and the only thing I like about this films are the themes. Sadly, like any other thing in this movie, those themes were not well developed. Acting is bad, script is bad, picture is bad. The range of colors is like a family disney comedy.... and the music too. The plot is full of holes... and all the sci fi elements are phony. The movie feels fake from top to bottom. Ironically that's what the movie is trying to critize. Expand
JohnDoeDec 24, 2009
Pointless, unbalanced and boring film. Avoid like the plague.
JasonCDec 7, 2009
I'm sorry but I really did not like this movie it was slow going and boring. I went with a friend because he wanted to see it if I wasn't with my friend I would have walked out. That is 88 min I will never get back.
FantasySep 28, 2009
The movie is contrived and awful. Word of mouth will doom it. It appeared that Bruce Willis is getting old and made this crapola just for the moolah as he went thru the motions. There is little character development as you care for no one. The movie is contrived and awful. Word of mouth will doom it. It appeared that Bruce Willis is getting old and made this crapola just for the moolah as he went thru the motions. There is little character development as you care for no one. Just a waste of time and money. And I love sci fi. Expand
CormacEFeb 16, 2010
The only reson i watched this was because i was on a 4 hour ferry ride and there was nothing beter to do not a good movie.
3 of 4 users found this helpful
[Anonymous]Sep 25, 2009
Numerous plot holes, unconvincing CGI, and bad pacing are the biggest faults. It's a 90 minute movie that felt like 150. Great concept, poor execution.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
Film_Fanatic_15Nov 22, 2010
Surrogates has to be one of the most worst produced sci-fi films ever, with an interesting story. But not even action star Bruce Willis can save this movie from disaster.
aaronpaul121May 25, 2012
A terrible movie that displays an incomplete thought, weird plot, weird acting and a lot futuristic robot disaster..............
XolPemNabJan 6, 2012
I didn't understand who the **** were we supposed to root for? The religious zealots, unwilling to accept change? Or the "hero" who destroys surrogates that, let's face it, will be rebuilt in a few weeks?
Honestly, they even tried to
Honestly, they even tried to lampshade the ending with the whole **** "and the surrogate services will be shut down for who knows how long" line. Come on, give me a break. Most people will just treat it like another "oops I seem to have crashed my surrogate in a ditch, better get a new one!" incident.
Nothing changes, movie POINTLESS.