Magnet Releasing | Release Date: June 26, 2009
5.2
Mixed or average reviews based on 17 Ratings
WATCH NOW
JesusG.Aug 9, 2009
I, like the writer of the NY Daily News, was asking myself as I watched he movie, "Any other movie that didn't get made because of this one would probably have been better." It's depressing that people find financing for movies I, like the writer of the NY Daily News, was asking myself as I watched he movie, "Any other movie that didn't get made because of this one would probably have been better." It's depressing that people find financing for movies like this, and even more depressing that there are people who enjoy them. Neither the characters or the plot (which seems to have been written by someone in junior high) are very believable. In summary, it was an unpleasant experience. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful
JayM.Aug 21, 2009
Vying thus far for the worst film of the year. Ms. Lynch's crude sensibility results in an excruciating film experience; if Hal Needham had a dark side, it might resemble this dull debacle. I rate it a 1 rather than zero soley based on Vying thus far for the worst film of the year. Ms. Lynch's crude sensibility results in an excruciating film experience; if Hal Needham had a dark side, it might resemble this dull debacle. I rate it a 1 rather than zero soley based on Bill Pullman's performance and Julia Ormand's looks. Sadly, they cannot rise above the dreck. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful
k9wazereOct 30, 2015
Easily sooner than half way into the film, you could see the plot twist. Only it was such a ridiculous plot twist you were willing yourself to be wrong. "They can't do something that stupid, surely?"

And then they did. This film has one

And then they did.

This film has one of the worst plot twists I've ever seen. It literally destroys any enjoyment you might have extracted from the film. It makes you question if you really want to live in a world this dumb.