Suspect Zero

2.2

1. FreddyJ.
    Aug 27, 2004
    Screw the critics! This is a terrific movie!
  2. RonaldT
    May 3, 2005
    Not a total waste of time. More like an independently written episode of the X-files, complete with government conspiracy and a sci-fi twist.
  3. RickM
    May 22, 2005
    Good movie. Well filmed. Intriguing story line.
  4. AmarT
    Aug 13, 2005
    I dunno abt all the -ve reviews, but i thought this was an interesting flick.
  5. LesB.
    Apr 22, 2005
    Actually I thought it was pretty good.
  6. richardm.
    Jun 11, 2005
    Wife and I had read other user reviews as well as the critics before viewing and expected to be disappointed. No way! It was slow to grab us but it did and then some. Unusual, spooky and definitely worth watching.
  7. Feb 22, 2016
    This was a weird and creepy movie. It's another one of those suspense thrillers in a long line of movies about serial killers, except this one has a bit of a twist in it. Ending was very anticlimactic. I found it to be entertaining, but not at the level of "Silence of the Lambs" or "Zodiac".

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    A plodding and familiar "cop sees what the killer sees" riff that plays like a poorly inflated "The X-Files" episode.
  2. Suspect Zero has enough going for it to eventually develop a cult following. But compared to "Silence of the Lambs" and "Seven," it's still the minor leagues.
    Given nothing to do, Carrie-Anne Moss looks on from the sidelines as the film halfheartedly toys with the tired old notion that only a thin line separates the dogged investigator and the compulsive killer. She looks bored, and she should.