Well Go | Release Date: April 26, 2013
7.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 15 Ratings
WATCH NOW
DanielW73Nov 15, 2013
This is an excellent film, and I feel the bad review could be a case of sour grapes as there is a lot of critism on the west and steampunk technology. This film could have and rightly should have been a big hit but we don't live in a fairThis is an excellent film, and I feel the bad review could be a case of sour grapes as there is a lot of critism on the west and steampunk technology. This film could have and rightly should have been a big hit but we don't live in a fair world so.. I would say this is aimed more at a younger (20's-40's) audience too, with the computer game style jokes, and follows on well from its predessesor TaiChiZero.
. Overall: Great film, beautiful culture, despicable reviews.
LastNinjaDec 11, 2013
This had a simple story but incredible character development that made this a truly great movie. Having Angelababy to look at did not hurt either. It would make my top 10 favorite movie list.
koolaid0101May 26, 2013
Special effects can't compensate for a badly told story. The Hero is less than satisfactorily fleshed out, he is an empty shell. The romance between his wife and himself is poorly written/developed and could have been so much more.

Also,

Also, they make the main character's virtual GODS at some point in the movie which just makes the whole movie descend into poorly scripted WWF fights and I'm sure this will continue into the third movie of this series, if there is a third extension.
ToffenuffDec 13, 2014
As one reviewer has already mentioned, Angelababy (Angela Yeung) is lovely to watch and helps make this movie more enjoyable than it already is. The silly antics continue in this sequel with even more fight scenes and the addition of moreAs one reviewer has already mentioned, Angelababy (Angela Yeung) is lovely to watch and helps make this movie more enjoyable than it already is. The silly antics continue in this sequel with even more fight scenes and the addition of more characters, albeit shallow ones. I have to agree with the other reviewers and critics that the plot and script are still strange and arguably bad, particularly with the steampunk elements, but I still found myself entertained by the film. They definitely could have done a much better job on developing the romance of the main characters, mainly because it was rushed as if they were simply checking it off their list and then moving on to the next part of the movie. Not terrible, but not great either. Expand