Well Go | Release Date: October 19, 2012
4.2
Mixed or average reviews based on 6 Ratings
Watch Now
BroyaxDec 29, 2016
Je suppose que le film de kung fu doit se moderniser lui aussi afin d'être dans l'air du temps, il doit se kikooliser, abuser des effets spéciaux à la mode comme les "super ralentis" et se vautrer dans l'humour concon tandis que le scénarioJe suppose que le film de kung fu doit se moderniser lui aussi afin d'être dans l'air du temps, il doit se kikooliser, abuser des effets spéciaux à la mode comme les "super ralentis" et se vautrer dans l'humour concon tandis que le scénario inexistant tente de meubler ce foutoir filmé entre deux ralentis n'importe comment !

Normalement, les Chinois ne devraient pas sombrer dans ce genre de conneries et respecter un minimum la tradition, "leur" tradition reconnue d'innombrables films de kung fu depuis des lustres ! Hélas il semble que tout ait une fin en ce (très) bas monde et que même les films de kung fu finissent par être tout pourris et absolument navrants.

Alors, balayons cette enfamie sous le tapis et faisons comme si nous n'avions rien vu, ça vaudra mieux !
ToffenuffDec 13, 2014
I didn't expect to like this movie, but I do. Silly, fun, and with some nice fight sequences, this film struck me as very odd at first because of some anime-style or comicbook-style visuals, a silent movie sequence, and a dash of steampunk.I didn't expect to like this movie, but I do. Silly, fun, and with some nice fight sequences, this film struck me as very odd at first because of some anime-style or comicbook-style visuals, a silent movie sequence, and a dash of steampunk. There are some notable martial arts actors and actresses in this movie as well, although their presence doesn't help much to bolster the film in terms of substance since there isn't much here. If you like ridiculous characters, silly antics, and decent martial arts fights, I suggest giving this a go. Expand
ZombieWhosoeverAug 1, 2013
Despite its lousy script, Tai Chi Zero has an unyielding amount of nonsensical fun and excitement, and full of intentionally hysterical characters that overshadow any miscues, providing sufficient kung fu entertainment.
koolaid0101May 26, 2013
This is the perfect movie to run in the background for the eye candy, but the story is Soooo weak. Again, a director that cannot find any balance between FX and content, confusing content with FX.

Just a piss poor script that on first

Just a piss poor script that on first viewing, effectively kills time.
Xborn74Jan 10, 2013
This review contains spoilers. A Kung-Fu movie with many chinese martial arts stars, but doesn't have a very solid plot that it's too cliche and vague, besides that the concept of chinese humor in some action movies doesn't really gets in my mind... have some fights with a general coreography, and mixes some comic style graphics and approaches in the movie. I prefer the more serious movies... be advised, the movie have a hook to a sequence. Collapse