6.4

1. Dec 7, 2012
    A very crude movie psychologically.
  2. Aug 23, 2010
    Man becomes NASCAR legend, new French rival, breaks arm, best friend/team mate runs off with wife, returns to racing.
    Will Ferrell spoof of NASCAR with a very good supporting cast but not as funny as some of his other work. Sasha Baren Cohen camps it up as the OTT Jean Girard & John C Reilly is good as Ferrell's team mate.
    Few cameos here & funny moments but no-where near as good as Anchorman.
  3. Mar 8, 2011
    This is one of the funniest movies I've ever watched, I still find myself laughing at this today, a must see for (older) comedy fans, a great hilarious movie.
  4. Aug 3, 2013
    Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is an extremely funny movie. Will Ferrell is on top form, while John C. Reily is an absolute comic revelation! This is a worthy follow-up to the legendary Anchorman. Shake-n-bake baby, THAT just happened.
  5. May 6, 2011
    I don't see why anyone would much like this, really. Most of the humor is obvious and falls flat. Maybe teenagers would enjoy it. I don't know. I thought it was boring and obnoxious. Not one of Will's shining moments.
  6. Aug 19, 2011
    I didn't see this movie in theaters because I thought it looked too stupid, but when I saw it on cable I couldn't stop laughing. Great movie. I showed it to my dad and we quote it all the time. Possibly Will Ferrell's best movie yet.
  7. May 31, 2012
    The story is a bit sloppy but it makes up for it by being very funny. Will Ferrell is not as good as Anchorman but its got a few exciting and funny moments.
  8. Mar 7, 2012
    You'll rarely hear me speak these words about anything starring Will Ferrel but I gotta call it as it is... this is a genuinely funny movie. It works both as a silly comedy and as a lampooning of the ridiculous NASCAR culture. I had a great time watching this!
  9. Nov 28, 2012
    An unforgettably hilarious winner from Will Ferrell and Adam McKay, "Talladega Nights" represents an intelligent blend of multiple different kinds of humor.
  10. Jan 12, 2013
    I love motor-sports. I usually find Will Ferrell hilarious. So combining the two should've been heaven right? WRONG!!!! I didn't laugh once throughout this film I found the characters really irritating rather than endearing or amusing and I found myself having to get to the end just to see if it got better. It did improve when Amy Adams arrived in earnest in the bar talking to Ricky, butI love motor-sports. I usually find Will Ferrell hilarious. So combining the two should've been heaven right? WRONG!!!! I didn't laugh once throughout this film I found the characters really irritating rather than endearing or amusing and I found myself having to get to the end just to see if it got better. It did improve when Amy Adams arrived in earnest in the bar talking to Ricky, but the improvement was slight and short lived. It quickly descended into corny unfunny cliches. The only reason I have given it any points at all is because of the racing scenes which were mildly entertaining if not slightly far fetched.
    Ugh
  11. Jun 28, 2013
    The movie is funny, and that's all that matters. It doesn't have to be clever or well written. So long as I laugh, I'll be able to recommend it. It's worth your time, no doubt.
  12. Jul 8, 2013
    One of Will Ferrell's best comedies. I laughed throughout this film and to have John C. Reilly as Ferrell's sidekick works perfectly, they playoff each other real well.
  13. Jul 31, 2013
    Esta es una pelicula muy buena,te reiras a carcajadas una espectacular comedia.Es una de mis peliculas favoritas la recomiendo para que la veas con tus amigos
  14. Aug 2, 2013
    Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is an absolute comedic romp. There is no part of this film that was founded on a proper plot structure or deeply interesting characters, but all that aside this film is down right hilarious. Ferrell and Reilly are a brilliant comedic duo, McKay flexes his directing brilliance, and the rest of the cast produces laughs on top of laughs. It isTalladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is an absolute comedic romp. There is no part of this film that was founded on a proper plot structure or deeply interesting characters, but all that aside this film is down right hilarious. Ferrell and Reilly are a brilliant comedic duo, McKay flexes his directing brilliance, and the rest of the cast produces laughs on top of laughs. It is crude, rude, and unfortunate at more times that seldom. If you like Ferrell, you'll love this, and if you hate Farrell avoid at all costs. Talladega Nights has a lot to offer, not in cinematic elements, but in laughs. Expand
  15. Nov 13, 2013
    Talladega Nights rides with no class.
    Ricky Bobby is successful in the way that nearly all Ferrel movies are, funny. The story is mediocre, and in some places non existent, but in the end it is a comedy movie not a work of art.
  16. Feb 12, 2014
    A parody on American culture and NASCAR fanatics, this film made me laugh - even when I saw most of the scenes being filmed. Funniest parts are the "Mike Honcho" and "I'm on FIRE!" scenes: Look those parts up on YouTube for a quick laugh if you've got the time.
  17. Feb 16, 2014
    A Hilarious spoof on NASCAR, "Talladega Nights TBRB" might prove to be Adam Mckay's greatest, and most successful comedy film since his directional debut

1. From its pitch-perfect title through just about every detail, this sendup of sports-triumph movies maintains the right parodic pitch, if not always the highest mph on the laugh speedometer.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    Simultaneously teasing and loving a subject doesn't make for easy comedy, but writer-star Will Ferrell and director/co-writer Adam McKay pull it off with good-ol'-boy good nature in Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Wilonsky
    Ferrell reminds the audience of why he matters: because he's the loudest, driest, and most fearless comic actor working.