5.9

1. BrianG.
    Jan 26, 2008
    Complete and utter misandrist filth. I'd just love to see the reaction of those who praise TEETH if, instead, someone had introduced a film in which the male protagonist destroyed women's genitalia. Is our societal hatred of men actually reached the level that this is the next logical step?
  2. JakeT.
    Jan 28, 2008
    I don't why reviewers have been singing this film undue praise. This film is like Lorena Bobbitt's wet dream. Movies like this should be banned. The only people who would miss sexual mutilation in movies are sick psychos. Would you promote a movie where the protagonist was a man who went around destroying women's vaginas? I think it's a red flag that our society has I don't why reviewers have been singing this film undue praise. This film is like Lorena Bobbitt's wet dream. Movies like this should be banned. The only people who would miss sexual mutilation in movies are sick psychos. Would you promote a movie where the protagonist was a man who went around destroying women's vaginas? I think it's a red flag that our society has become ridiculously misandric when an entire film is dedicated to destroying the body part that defines men as men. I've also never heard of a horror in which all the victims are one gender. I smell a hate crime. I bet all the victims are white too. Of course if all the victims weren't white males, it would be viewed as a hate crime. I hate being a white man, because few sympathize with us for the racist sexist hatred and psychological rape we have to endure. It seems that people actually endorse this. A friend of mine told me that one of the victims in the movie isn't even a rapist, he just tells about his consentual encounter with her, then she punishes him the worst way for that. Anyone who finds this film amusing (especially women) are doing Satan's work. He's the only one who could rejoice at sexual mutilation. Those that support this tripe, will have only themselves to blame when it starts to show women being treated in the same way in movies. After all, people are going to get tired of seeing the same thing over and over again. Speaking of which, isn't this film a little redundant? Castration over and over again... *throws up* That's the one thing I never want to see in a movie, and now a whole movie is dedicated to it. Expand
  3. ShawnA.
    Jun 21, 2008
    Brilliant.
  4. Jan 20, 2014
    What the actual f*ck? Teeth Vagina? It certainly has a few bright spots, but too much emphasis is being made throughout the movie on the fact that a girl has teeth genitalia.

1. Reviewed by: Jamie Tipps
    Like a deranged version of “Clueless,” the film is light-hearted, yet subversive, displaying a surprisingly wicked bite…literally.
    This is going to be a notorious film that young audiences will be daring themselves to see, but it's actually funnier, darker and more troubling before it turns into a carnival of repeated dismemberment.
  3. The most alarming cautionary tale for men with wandering libidos since "Fatal Attraction." It may also be the first horror movie that women drag men to see rather than the reverse.