7.6

1. PaulE.
    Aug 12, 2008
    Viewer has no chance in solving the mystery and knows it fairly early in the film. So you just give up and wait for the damn thing to end and explain itself, which it finally does, but the explanation itself has epic length. Much ado about about not much.
  2. EricP.
    Aug 13, 2008
    I've rated this movie a 5, which seems a good score for a well-made movie with a crappy story. To say the plot is implausible is stretching things. I'm not sure it rises to the level of implausibility.
  3. JimG
    Aug 2, 2008
    Engaging, entertaining, energetic!
  4. CecilT.
    Sep 22, 2008
    Over-rated. I'd ask those who praise it's airtight plot what happened to the baby.
  5. Feb 20, 2012
    Something was missing, the movie was not as good as the book. Harlan Coben is a good writer. Turning one of his book into a movie was challenging this result is not as good as I expected even Canet is a good director.

1. Reviewed by: KJ Doughton
    Tell No One is a French variation on "The Fugitive," but it's a more subtle, discreet animal.
  2. Spicing up the entire package is a screenplay by Canet and Philippe Lefebvre that bristles with wit and energy.
    It’s Cluzet’s intense performance that makes this genre piece a heart-wrenching experience.