6.3

1. Sep 18, 2011
    "T3" lacks what made "T2" and "T1" a masterpiece, but it still has the blockbuster spirit within the movie.
  2. Dec 8, 2011
    A unneeded sequel that does nothing but butcher a once great series. Terrible acting and poor action/special effects makes this a disapointing end to the original trilogy.
  3. May 15, 2011
    So a very outdated model is going to win against a brand spanking new one that can control machines and has plasma casters in her arms. Ya, that will happen. All credit to Arnold, who is a kick ass actor, but I don't think that a (apparently) nuclear powered robot is going to beat the new girl in town.
  4. Jan 5, 2011
    Terminator 3 is just one of those sequels that just don't need 2 b made. At the end of T2 they had stopped Judgement Day from occurring, but in this, it's said that Judgement Day is inevitable. The Terminatrix was a horrible successor to Arnold from T1 and Robert Patrick as the T1000 in T2. John Connor was very annoying in this film. It really annoyed me that Sara Connor wasn't in this film. The pacing is abysmal, the acting is bad at best. The plot was beyond retarded. By far, the worst Terminator film 2 date. Expand
  5. Apr 27, 2011
    The movie isn't as awesome as the second one, but ignoring the flaws, it's a pretty good movie overall. Arnold Schwarzennegar does a perfect job just like the previous two. Hoping they get him back for T5...
  6. Oct 26, 2010
    its my least favorite in the series, but it has the charm of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator.
  7. May 9, 2011
    Even though i think the first two Terminator films are outstanding,i wasnt expecting much from this one when i went into the cinema,& i got what i expected.This is not a good Terminator movie,or movie in general.It took a while to put my finger on it,but i realised that it didnt have the gritty feel & look of the first two movies,being way to bright & colourful.It just didnt feel right.. The music just seemed a little random & not stiring at all,The actor that played John Connor was ok,but he reminded me constantly of Dr Bashir in Deep Space 9(for tht longest time,i thought it was the same actor)!,& Claire wasnt particulally likeable or interesting.Another BIG critisism to this film,is casting a woman as the other Terminator.I'm sorry if this sounds sexist,but no matter how much she kept a straight face,i just couldnt take her seriously as a threatening Terminator.. Making her Boobs grow,to get positive treatment from a police officer didnt exactly help this either.. Even though the story explains how the war with the machines started,most of the film seemed pointless & unessasary.There was also too much humour,& silly bits,for example when the TX gets hit in her head,her head spins round,the afforementioned growing boobs,& the stripper he gets his clothes & 'Star shaped Sunglasses'? from. this movie seemed kind of a joke to me,& that the joke was on me.. Thank goodness Salvation was much better & more serious,though i'm not sure if Arnold Coming back for No 5 is a good thing or not,after No 3.Time will tell.. Expand
  8. Aug 2, 2011
    Much better, in my opinion, than JUDGMENT DAY, but RISE OF THE MACHINES is the third entry in the series and has still yet to reach or top THE TERMINATOR.
  9. Feb 16, 2012
    While its certainly an entertaining film, the action sequences are fun to watch, and some of the one-liners are pretty funny, its essentially a dumb action film. The Terminator, who's most fascinating quality in T2 was his quest to understand Humanity, is instead reduced to a dumb joke machine. The character development is thin on the whole, and the T-X is far too over the top for my liking. The T-1000 was a much more threatening villain. If you want a damn good film, watch Terminator 2. If you want a decent summer action flick for passive enjoyment, watch this. Expand
  10. Jul 16, 2012
    Offers great action, but is overrated and lacks enough character development between John Connor and Kate Brewster. But it's fun watching the Terminator (Schwarzenegger) battling the Terminatrix until Judgment Day starts so John Connor becomes ready to enter his prophecy as the leader of the Resistance in the future war.
  11. Nov 29, 2012
    Unfortunately this was the worst of the series. The selection for the John Connor character was terrible, the invincibility of the Terminators has gotten more and more extreme each time, and while the effects have become markedly improved over the years, the CGI looked overdone. I mean, it was still an entertaining movie but it just wasn't as good as the first two. Hopefully Christian Bale makes Salvation BA because this definitely was not. Expand
  12. Dec 18, 2012
    A decent yet terribly acted picture. It doesn't have the storyline or characters as the second installment but has much better single piece action sequences than many other films.
  13. Sep 9, 2012
    I'd like to pretend this movie never happened.....i mean, it makes sense :p T3 pretty much contradicts everything the first two terminators did, and made the events of T2 for nothing! Skynet was blocked from ever existing, therefore could NOT send another terminator (a third one...really?! wtf) to kill john connor. Terminator Salvation is the prequel to T1, as in T1 they had already WON the war! I believe the chronological order of the series is TSalvation, T1, and then they rid the world of skynet forever in T2. T3 is a movie that never should have seen the light of day. Expand
  14. Sep 3, 2012
    Compared to the other ones, this one is by far the best. still not a fan of it, but some scenes pretty funny to watch and some action sequences were pretty impressive.
  15. Mar 8, 2014
    It's not nearly as good as the second film - it lacks emotional characters and a strong heart. However, it does not fail to entertain us with its intense and explosive action sequences.
  16. Aug 7, 2012
    I enjoyed watching the film, T2 being one of my favorite films to this day, however T3 did just feel like a repeat of T2 with a woman playing the villain instead of a man, and the story wasn't as memorable.
  17. Nov 28, 2012
    A few intensely entertaining set pieces serve to only just elevate this movie above its cheesy story and hammy dialogue.
  18. Jun 12, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's a good pop-corn movie but lack's that serious wow factor. The story doesn't live up to the first two movie's. The opening sequence when we first see the Terminator. Set's the tone of the movie. Enjoyable nonetheless. Expand
  19. Feb 8, 2014
    This film seemed to be more of a cash cow rather than practical as a beautiful slim female is sent to the past as the new Terminator robot. This movie works very well if you can ignore the fact that again these robots from the future are sent at random times to kill one man in the past. The strongest part of this film is in fact the acting and likeable characters.
  20. Nov 24, 2013
    Fantastic beginning of a series ruined by feminist lunacy. Nothing fits in this movie, not even her ugly dress. Disastrous casting, except Arnold, and utterly bad script and directing.
  21. Dec 12, 2013
    Doesn't live up to the standards set by the first two, and isn't as interesting or thought-provoking, but has some more catchphrases and special effects to keep it going.
  22. Feb 23, 2014
    Terrible follow-up to the first two movies, which were masterpieces, this is just stupid, there is nothing worth about this crappy movie, so you can easily just stop at T2, well at least it is not Terminator Salvation.
  23. Jan 24, 2014
    This bu-ll-sh-it have more valoration than other movies I liked, (Spiderman 3 for example) what a shame. Metacritic, you lost my credibility in the movies, no longer serve me.. you can kiss my ass.

1. If none of this seems particularly fresh, you're right. "T3" is strikingly similar to "T2" and "T," reflecting Hollywood's reluctance to tamper with a hit series.
    It puts almost everything it has into its explosive set pieces, but manages to instill the audience with just enough emotional involvement. If, Ah-nold decides to come bach again, this installment should ensure he has an audience.
  3. Though this film doesn't have the novelty value of the first or the complex plotting of the second, it boasts the most spectacular single sequence.