6.5

1. Aug 2, 2011
    Much better, in my opinion, than JUDGMENT DAY, but RISE OF THE MACHINES is the third entry in the series and has still yet to reach or top THE TERMINATOR.
  2. May 15, 2011
    So a very outdated model is going to win against a brand spanking new one that can control machines and has plasma casters in her arms. Ya, that will happen. All credit to Arnold, who is a kick ass actor, but I don't think that a (apparently) nuclear powered robot is going to beat the new girl in town.
  3. Jul 13, 2014
    T3 has excellent special effects and a decent story but T2 is the best of the series. Furlong isn't in this
    movie, they cast Nick Stahl. Arnold is back and the femal TX is vicio the movie has thrills, action and comedy from Arnold. The movie delivers exactly what any terminator fan expects
  4. Feb 19, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Not as good as the 2nd one, still good, this is my 3rd favourite film out of 6 I believe. Imagine if the TX was real. We would ALL be dead. Good thing she isn't. It is 2003, John is now an adult, Catherine Brewster recognizes John, and her dad is an USAF Lt. General. This is one of the best movies of all time. I wish Justin Bieber was a primary target. XD Well you guys and gals should watch this movie. It's friggin awesome. Expand

1. If none of this seems particularly fresh, you're right. "T3" is strikingly similar to "T2" and "T," reflecting Hollywood's reluctance to tamper with a hit series.
    It puts almost everything it has into its explosive set pieces, but manages to instill the audience with just enough emotional involvement. If, Ah-nold decides to come bach again, this installment should ensure he has an audience.
  3. Though this film doesn't have the novelty value of the first or the complex plotting of the second, it boasts the most spectacular single sequence.