6.0

1. Nov 12, 2010
    Terminator Salvation is a fantastic action movie. One of the best of the series. The only downside? Sam Worthington. The guy just can't keep a steady American accent. Everything else was beautiful. The cinematography, the action sequences, the acting, etc.
  2. Aug 25, 2014
    I have never watched the other Terminator movies - at least not well enough to remember them - but the lack of Schwarzenegger AND the presence of Bale & Worthington definitely made me want to watch this one. And I don't regret it for a second!

Plus by now, I think this is the movie I've rewatched most times. The plot is a steady roll of awesome stuff; fighting, searching,

Plus by now, I think this is the movie I've rewatched most times.

The plot is a steady roll of awesome stuff; fighting, searching, discovering.

The plot: Marcus Wright is sentenced to death, agreeing to donate his body to some new research, but wakes up in the world of 2018 where the machines and Skynet have taken over. He doesn't know exactly how he got there, and the further his road takes him, the more terrible the truth. Not to mention when he realizes he has been changed, and a certain John Connor seems to be of the opinion that he is not what he firmly believes he is: human.

I think Marcus' (Sam Worthington) story outweighed John Connor's (Christian Bale), although their stories mingled by the end. The last scenes in San Francisco were a bit of a mess, losing in coherency compared to the beginning of the movie, but nonetheless, the plot was very clear until then, and I didn't mind it too much. Besides, the story wrapped itself up pretty well.

The movie looked and sounded good, which is essential for movies like this. I think the characters also worked very well. The story was solid from beginning to end, with clear objective and no unnecessary scenes/characters/relationships to mess it up.

Some of the small references to past movies (and the TV show?) made it hard to comprehend certain things, but it wasn't too much to make me confused or annoyed, so I can recommend this movie to anyone who likes men fighting machines, and all that stuff.

Awesome!
  3. Jan 20, 2015
    Também não é brilhante como T1 e T2 mas Terminator 4: Salvation supera e muito Terminator 3.
    Anton Yelchin Christian Bale e Sam Worthington todos estão excelentes como Kyle Reese,John Connor E Marcus Wright respectivamente. Bryce dallas howard também faz um bom papel.
    Com cenas de ação mais empolgante do que do 3,e um bom visual pós apocalíptico,o filme funciona.
  4. Jan 11, 2014
    love this film mostly christian bale`s performance, just love it. the story is very very nice, music just awe..................................................................................
  5. Oct 19, 2014
    No entiendo las malas críticas. Esta es de lejos la mejor película de Terminator, olvida las entregas de Arnold, T4 ofrece acción de la buena y, al fin, la trama es interesante de verdad.
    Muy recomendable y para nada el director ha estropeado la saga, al contrario, la ha mejorado.

1. With McG's migraine-inducing jerky-cam and monochromatic palette (livened only by splotches of rust), Terminator Salvation puts the numb in numskull.
  2. In Arnold's absence, an important ingredient of the "Terminator" iconography -- namely, the fun factor -- is in short supply.
  3. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    Darker, grimmer and more stylistically single-minded than its two relatively giddy predecessors, Terminator Salvation boasts the kind of singular vision that distinguished the James Cameron original, the full-throttle kinetics of "Speed" and an old-fashioned regard for human (and humanoid) heroics.