6.7

1. Oct 8, 2013
    extremely disappointed in this film, eagerly awaited for, first off every cinema near by only had one showing of it a day, which says it all, cinemas had no faith in it, secondly on walking into the screening there was only three people inside this being the 2nd showing upon its release, so a total of five people including myself and my partner, later to discover the only reason we wereextremely disappointed in this film, eagerly awaited for, first off every cinema near by only had one showing of it a day, which says it all, cinemas had no faith in it, secondly on walking into the screening there was only three people inside this being the 2nd showing upon its release, so a total of five people including myself and my partner, later to discover the only reason we were even watching it, was for P!nk. the best part was the end, wasn't funny badly scripted and no story line whatsoever, how rubbish it was, was laughable. its wont be out long. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Liam Lacey
    Oct 17, 2013
    Thanks for Sharing might best be described as being like Steve McQueen’s sex-addiction drama, "Shame," if it were rewritten by Neil Simon at his most schmaltzy.
  2. Reviewed by: Kate Stables
    Oct 5, 2013
    Despite Gwynnie and her lingerie-clad lap-dancing, this sober, issue-based dramedy is preachy and a tad soapy, rather than provocative. Fine acting, though.
  3. Reviewed by: Robbie Collin
    Oct 4, 2013
    Tonally the film is all over the rink, but it leaves you more convinced and entertained than you’d expect.